[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

Spain Just win cause they have 6 players of Barcelona and they know how to play (they played the whole year together and all the other teams just played 2-3 friendlies and max 7 games on WC) they played exact the same gameplay like Barcelona at most at the mitfield (with Xavi Iniesta and Busquets) Xavi alonso did almost nothing

Spain Just win cause they have 6 players of Barcelona and they know how to play (they played the whole year together and all the other teams just played 2-3 friendlies and max 7 games on WC) they played exact the same gameplay like Barcelona at most at the mitfield (with Xavi Iniesta and Busquets) Xavi alonso did almost nothing

So where's the problem?

you are absolutely wrong...

1.Spain not only barcelona...just to mention 2 name casillas(best goalkeeper of the world Real Madrid), Ramos(best right defender of the world Real Madrid)

2.every team played tons of friendlies and played tons of qualification matches besides of the matches of the world cup

so shut up

Spain Just win cause they have 6 players of Barcelona and they know how to play

7 actually not 6 that's enough to proove how unaware of football you are and i really think you should stop talking so you avoid embarassing yourself and making me say you are a complete idiot which indeed you are.

7 actually not 6 that's enough to proove how unaware of football you are and i really think you should stop talking so you avoid embarassing yourself and making me say you are a complete idiot which indeed you are.

Well David Villa hasn't signed yet to Barcelona xD

actually he did seems like u're an idiot too.

Well it seems you need to chill out a bit he hasn't signed yet even though he was presented.I didn't say he won't sign to Barcelona I said he hasn't signed yet and it's true.

Well it seems you need to chill out a bit he hasn't signed yet even though he was presented.I didn't say he won't sign to Barcelona I said he hasn't signed yet and it's true.

signed or not he IS in barcelona...