[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

yes this was a broutal foul  but i dont think he wanted to him

if he wanted to hit him then imo he should stop playing football

dont wanted to kick him?

man you are blind and dont have a clue about football...stretched leg ball is not even close and direct kick to the chest...

Gratz to the winners

WORLD CUP CHAMPION 2010 -----> FC BARCELONA

They was lucky that they made the goal on 117 maybe on penalty they should loose. Damn Robben :S

fack this facking referee on every foull of Netherlands he gave yellow (even if that g@y Xavi Falls alone [GR] Oute karagkounis den kanei teties vouties :S)

AND GZ to me i won 675 euros cause Forlan Was 1 of the topscorers (i betted 100 and i won 1675) but i also lost 1k cause i betted that Netherlands wil win

Also funny your beg.

Where you can beg for 1match? also stop lying already.

You need at least win 5matches and you will win money. lol kid

Next time doing a joke check bwin.com

P.s lold at this

How to Destroy a soccer tournament?

option #1: Invite Netherlands

option #2: pay off incompetent referres so they dont give red card to these idiots

option #3: sabotate the draw so these idiots can get easy opponents until the final

Also funny your beg.

Where you can beg for 1match? also stop lying already.

You need at least win 5matches and you will win money. lol kid

Next time doing a joke check bwin.com

P.s lold at this

How to Destroy a soccer tournament?

option #2: pay off incompetent referres so they dont give red card to these idiots

option #3: sabotate the draw so these idiots can get easy opponents until the final

lol 1st of all read what i wrote 2nd i can send you a image with the win on bwin

and i betted from the beggining that the winner would be Netherlands (1k euro on that)

and i also betted 100 euro to Forlan (the odds was 67 but because they was 4 topscorers it was divided to 4)

67/4=16.75 so i won from this bet 1675 euros

Saluda al Campeon ! Also a lot of congratulations to Puyol that had the flag of Catalonia !

+1!

Congratulations to Spain. Spain played the best football in this Mundial. I have never seen a team passing like that. Netherlands ruined the game.. I'd prefer a team which would play football to be in the final instead of Netherlands.

lol 1st of all read what i wrote 2nd i can send you a image with the win on bwin

and i betted from the beggining that the winner would be Netherlands (1k euro on that)

and i also betted 100 euro to Forlan (the odds was 67 but because they was 4 topscorers it was divided to 4)

67/4=16.75 so i won from this bet 1675 euros

ok show the pic that you beg 1k euro on netherland

i will send it to you tomorrow now i dont have time i must go my gf w8ing me

Also watching a football match at home and then at night go to girl friend home?

sound like a lol excuse

what is this?

option #1: QQ

option #2: Holy sh1t are you just blind? You seriously think the referee was in our advantage?

option #3: QQ

I'd love to have seen a football match, but alas; the referee suffered from an acute Ivanov syndrome; I can't even remember what happened the past 4 hours...

gz Spain; but I'd rather have you seen win in a normal football match :/

what is this?

I'd love to have seen a football match, but alas; the referee suffered from an acute Ivanov syndrome; I can't even remember what happened the past 4 hours...

gz Spain; but I'd rather have you seen win in a normal football match :/

lol two of your players should have seen the red card. Are you kidding me? :/

Well Netherlands should have played with 9 players.They were playing so harsh and they managed to stop the passing game of Spain with their antisports game.

lol two of your players should have seen the red card. Are you kidding me? :/

one less of us and one more of you (Puyol); and: "oh wait, did my free kick made a strange turn? Was it because it hit the wall of players?" (everyone saw it got hit'referee: "meh, goalkick" o.O let's just admit the referee was really really bad?

one less of us and one more of you (Puyol); and: "oh wait, did my free kick made a strange turn? Was it because it hit the wall of players?" (everyone saw it got hit'referee: "meh, goalkick" o.O let's just admit the referee was really really bad?

the netherland played really reall bad.

yeah the referre was really really bad because netherland should have finished this match with 7 player not 10

He was bad. But come on.. ok he should have given the corner kick but this is nothing compared to what I said above.