make a deal

Revenger-Grisom

if revenger loses Grisom dekarma him by 14 and Coyote give 14 karma to GrisoM

there are solution u can't see them

and if Germany win?

Grisom go -6 ?

......... what a suggestion.

exactly and i was wrong and right...

i was wrong about the outcome and i was right about netherland play the worst football i've ever seen and i watch football every day since 1994...

Oh come on.. Netherlands doesn't play the worst football, Greece does. If the teams that deserve to be in the final should be those who play the best football, then all would be disqualified. Brazil didn't play nice football in this WC, neither Argentina, Spain etc..

Oh come on.. Netherlands doesn't play the worst football, Greece does. If the teams that deserve to be in the final should be those who play the best football, then all would be disqualified. Brazil didn't play nice football in this WC, neither Argentina, Spain etc..

neither Netherlands.

Nice football is not only tricks and dribbling...currently on the world the teams where they play nice football is Brazil,Argentina,Spain,Portugal(sometimes),Russia,Italy(sometimes),Ghana and thats all most of the countrys like the coach of Netherland said "we need to learn how to win a match with awfull football" thats what they do get the job done without even play...