[WTS]Fake Characters (Aka bots)

Hello where!

Selling fake bots for your server, can added to client after Interlude ( Can be added to interlude too, but no to c5,c4 etc.)

What exactly is fake bots?

Well let me explain you, you can just write //loadc and your number of fake characters, and it will load number of characters which you gave.

Pretty simple.

MSN: sf-kiano@live.com (After add me you have 1hour to explain me what exactly do you want, any kind of scammers,spammers will blocked)

Price: 40 euros

Paypal,paysafecart

[WTS] same code with same price + help to add it to your pack. BTW //loadc command do not load number of fake characters i know this becouse I HAVE CODED THIS :D

Why someone have to pay you money for something bad coded? Yes right you have this code but it bad coded first. Second Where are many many many bad thinks, Like when some player sent pm to fake player he even wont get fake message that fake player receive the pm, next players cant trade,invite to party,invite to clan they just can target them.

On my code players can PM,Trade,invite (of course they wont accept it but this give the realistic point).

BTW the commands are //loadc //unload [name]

And szmajso if you want sell something go grate you one topic. And something else,  its not becouse its because ;)

But main engine belongs to him so how dare you to sell szmajso codes? Even with updates.

Thats pathetic!

My advice is, do not buy anything from this guy!

haha rofl cat fight:

[WTS] same code with same price + help to add it to your pack. BTW //loadc command do not load number of fake characters i know this becouse I HAVE CODED THIS :D

Why someone have to pay you money for something bad coded? Yes right you have this code but it bad coded first. Second Where are many many many bad thinks, Like when some player sent pm to fake player he even wont get fake message that fake player receive the pm, next players cant trade,invite to party,invite to clan they just can target them.

On my code players can PM,Trade,invite (of course they wont accept it but this give the realistic point).

BTW the commands are //loadc //unload [name]

And szmajso if you want sell something go grate you one topic. And something else,  its not becouse its because ;)

anyway this crappy idea of a code is on every russian pack.. dream\phoenix\rebelion  and all of them are on the forum.. and on others >.> in fact the code for smth like this was made in many ways, and i bet i can code one better then each one of you and share it, thus resulting your codes to be "unsold?" (lame code idea, lamentably free xD).

• 1 month later...

Pathetic things should be punished

Leeching & Scamming should be punished as well, but sometimes second chances are given ::)

Always talking in general.

whats the point of this code...thats a code that can destroy your server how?simple

1st you can add 400 fake char to a server where the real player count is only 10 result = server have big player count but dead

2nd you can add fake players but you dont gain any adventage from it because they do nothing

3rd you can actually make dumb out of every player you have and when they find it out they switch server