GFX Battle - Goddess VS GodPower

If we're going to post the judgment before we meet the deadline, why don't we start now, instead of waiting more?

Otherwise, let's wait until Wednesday..

GodPower: Your try was really impressive :o i like the colors and the whole theme match good

you could fix the text a bit more, you could also add a lighting source and i dont like the black thing on the left side over the flower " close to the render "

Goddess: We can really see that you didnt spend more than 5 minute for this :P maybe you was busy with the GW. anyway i dont like the orange thingie on her hair also the flow is bad and those white dots over the render and out looks way too unproffesional :/ i cant see a good lighting source on this one too

fix.png

my final choice will be for: GodPower

well here we go.

godpower : well your sig is nice i have to admit that but well. it has no flow / no depth is like u made the bg and then just pasted a render there also the text come on its huge and it doesnt match with the bg.

Goddess : well the sig isnt ur best for sure but lets see compared to the other sig above . well it has a nice flow for me at least . it have a nice color balance and also a nice depth. there are spots like u sayd that need to be fixed .

finally my vote goes to : Goddess