+STR or -STR on dagger?

+STR or -STR ?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. +STR or -STR ?

• +STR
    • -STR

pmfun is the worst info place ever :D

affects Casting Spd. stat through the WIT modifier

each point of wit gained makes a 5% difference to Casting spd.

affects chance of magic critical hits

from L2P http://l2p.l2wh.com/basestats.html

Wit (WIT)

WIT is the value that expresses how quickly a character can think and his/her ability to make things happen. As INT is the value that demonstrates the level of understanding, WIT is the value that shows the character’s ability to make things happen and the character’s mental spontaneity. This value has an effect in the following ways.

Exceptional damage probability: Exceptional damage can occur at a certain low probability when casting damage magic and the higher the WIT value, the higher the probability that this exceptional damage will occur.

Magic casting speed: If the WIT value is high when using magic, the magic can be used more quickly.

Resistance to abnormal conditions: WIT has an effect on one’s ability to avoid various kinds of bad abnormal conditions. Abnormal conditions a character doesn’t succumb to easily when WIT is high include curses that lower ability values, mental abnormalities (such as Hold, Silence, Sleep, Fear), paralysis, HP reduction magic of the four elements, MP reduction magic, HP recovery speed reduction, and magic that increases the delay for reusing skills and reduces heal effects.

http://www.lineage2.com/news/chronicle2_05.html

I can't recall any update since then, that modfied the WIT bonuses.

Wit (WIT)

WIT is the value that expresses how quickly a character can think and his/her ability to make things happen. As INT is the value that demonstrates the level of understanding, WIT is the value that shows the character’s ability to make things happen and the character’s mental spontaneity. This value has an effect in the following ways.

Exceptional damage probability: Exceptional damage can occur at a certain low probability when casting damage magic and the higher the WIT value, the higher the probability that this exceptional damage will occur.

Magic casting speed: If the WIT value is high when using magic, the magic can be used more quickly.

Resistance to abnormal conditions: WIT has an effect on one’s ability to avoid various kinds of bad abnormal conditions. Abnormal conditions a character doesn’t succumb to easily when WIT is high include curses that lower ability values, mental abnormalities (such as Hold, Silence, Sleep, Fear), paralysis, HP reduction magic of the four elements, MP reduction magic, HP recovery speed reduction, and magic that increases the delay for reusing skills and reduces heal effects.

http://www.lineage2.com/news/chronicle2_05.html

I can't recall any update since then, that modfied the WIT bonuses.

thats what i said before that depends on chronicle many many many many things changes and your info is from C2 my info is CT2.2 :)

check infos from C2 not sure will be valid info in CT2.4 ;)

thats what i said before that depends on chronicle many many many many things changes and your info is from C2 my info is CT2.2 :)

check infos from C2 not sure will be valid info in CT2.4 ;)

The thing is that they haven't changed anything at WIT since then, or have they?

The thing is that they haven't changed anything at WIT since then, or have they?

they did :)

because of the attribute system came in to play so they put the resits into 1 system also in hmm i dont remember epilogue or gracia final they added to many skills static reuse which means the casting and with that any WIT bonus dontt affect the reuse of many skill so +wit symbol on a fighter is useless

they did :)

because of the attribute system came in to play so they put the resits into 1 system also in hmm i dont remember epilogue or gracia final they added to many skills static reuse which means the casting and with that any WIT bonus dontt affect the reuse of many skill so +wit symbol on a fighter is useless

I know about the reuse thing, but never saw any update about changes in WIT. The only change I know was at the C4-C5 update, according to which DEX would no longer influence daggers' blows success rate.

I know about the reuse thing, but never saw any update about changes in WIT. The only change I know was at the C4-C5 update, according to which DEX would no longer influence daggers' blows success rate.

thats actually not true because it does increase it(trust me if it wouldnt increase it daggers would not use on official +dex dyes :) )

thats actually not true because it does increase it(trust me if it wouldnt increase it daggers would not use on official +dex dyes :) )

Well, that doesn't mean that it does. DEX also increases evasion, speed and attack speed, which are pretty useful for daggers as well.

Well, that doesn't mean that it does. DEX also increases evasion, speed and attack speed, which are pretty useful for daggers as well.

Yes DEX is a important Dye for a Adventurer,not even close +STR.

People like to +str because it reduces the cool down of the skills aswell because of weapon mastery or it may be doubled

i think that dex reduces the reuse of the skills

People like to +str because it reduces the cool down of the skills aswell because of weapon mastery or it may be doubled

thats not true those who add +str on a dagger class go for lethal rate because it increase the lethal rate but it dont worth it lets see a simple example

you add +5dex and if you are properly buffed you have 4-5/1 successfull skill = 1500-2000 hit and 50/1 lethal

you add +5str and if you are properly buffed you have 10-11/1 successfull skill = 1700-2200 hit and 40/1 lethal

L2Guru data