+STR or -STR on dagger?

+STR or -STR ?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. +STR or -STR ?

• +STR
    • -STR

well...i admit i dunno a lot about daggers...but i am 100% sure that in gracia p.atk matters.......if u put stones ur skills make more dmg...and stones give p.atk...not crit dmg......so.......................................

stones? you mean element system?

Then explain me why mages make more damage with element and why gladis (their skills depend purley on patack)  benefit less  from elemnt system then daggers?

Let me guess you dont know :)

in gracia Dagger with -9 STR, 150 elemental dagger fire, and all skills enchanted to fire = beast...... forget about increase STR on a dagger, he dont need it. And btw, elemental system dont gives u "p.atak", gives u more elemental damage

in gracia Dagger with -9 STR, 150 elemental dagger fire, and all skills enchanted to fire = beast...... forget about increase STR on a dagger, he dont need it. And btw, elemental system dont gives u "p.atak", gives u more elemental damage

Finally someone to give proper answer. Game mechanics are strict. and for dagger +dex/+con/-str is best. Dagger uses mostly only skills and for that +dex will give more crit rate/speed/evasion, also elements just adds elemental damage to attack (its good to combine element+element on skill=more elemental damage). since all dagger lack hp, +con is great against stun/paralyse attack. also +wit/-int will add more root and dark resistance.

but +dex/+con/-str are only dyes for PvP that dagger will use (Interlude and Gracia), maybe on some L2J servers this mechanic is fvcked up, but on official is like that.

I dont know if this system is fcked up on l2j servers, but i really dont trust on l2j servers... i had one duelist lvl 83, with +5 STR and without any critical rate buff and duelist critical skills was only 2/10 (LOL), however, with 380 critical rate critical skillz 7/10....... really sad, and btw, daggers in l2j always had critical skills regardless of buffs, dyes etc... maybe is the same with this system, some ppl play and tested it on l2j servers and some others testd it on l2off servers and that will make confusions

STR is influencing the crit chance / damage for skills only a little.

Still -str is a good coice (- ~400 damage per blow / +HP is good imo)

Duelist in official servers, with +5 STR = +22% critical skill chance

• 3 weeks later...

I allways use +4 STR -4 DEX... for pvp servers

what????u use +4 str - 4 dex ON DAGGERS???omg man....tell me one reason that dagger need +str