[Reshare][CT2.4] Castle Cloaks!

.:Castle Cloaks for Gracia Epilogue:.

Hi there!

It took a little while, finally put myself to it >.> Unfortunately Varo's adaptation didn't work very well, because he missed some input. In Epilogue the armorgrp lines for cloaks got separate input for heavy, light and robe, and Varo put only the heavy armor models and textures. Still my thanks to him for keeping credits and helping here :)

I also edited the icons a little bit (adding the icon panels of the appropriate territories). So have fun with it, good luck with your servers, and keep credits :O

.:Promo Video:.

.:Screenshots:.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

Screen 5

Screen 6

.:Download:.

4sharedicon.png

I hope you like them :)

cya,

- LauQ

Credits: LauQ

Love you LauQ..Thank you very much..But i have 1 more problem .. When i equip Black Vesper armor the lower parts with that cloaks are same with Vesper nobles.Can you fix that?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=145547.0

If you check this post you will understand

Awersome Share But In armorgrp you must change Gludio And Giran IDs to show all cloaks as they are

Problem solved.. Download this txt and put them again ..http://www.4shared.com/document/L6ry0F34/armorgrp.html

LauQ i found a problem on Armorgrp..2 IDs from cloaks are wrong..so i change them..Giran's cloaks was like Gludio and gludios normal..So

Here is the Normal lines..And thnx again for your good work :)