[L2J][Faction] Shards of Destiny: East vs West

Escordia

you should ask it in the forum I guess.

but you're waiting for the live version ? why don't you join the beta ?

I'm bored to play with 10 ppl ;P

I will join in the Revelations stage.

PS:I hate gracia :X

you should ask it in the forum I guess.

but you're waiting for the live version ? why don't you join the beta ?

cause burning your ass for items and then wipe happens sucks so badly.

Wtf ?

www.l2sod.com > Features its filled with info lool.

Doesn't say basic things, you're supposed to find out the basic things. They only added to the features page the more complex features that needed explanation.

but I remember seing a thread in a forum that contained more detailed info.search there

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice custom features but too difficult to understand by most players. There is not even a proper "how to connect" guide, u have to kill gameguard to connect and nowhere says so. The admins must really hate archers coz there are no arrows to buy and crystals (so the archer can make his own arrows) cost adena but you need to fight to get adena ^^

Buffer gives you a multisceme choice of 10 normal buffs, total crap imo. Buffable classes (mostly bd/sws/warcryer) will flood the server having advantage over the rest (bow on sws ftw).

Perks would rather be dropped for tattoos obtainable with glit medals or something that you get after completing a challenge (seeing something in your inventory makes it easier than browsing the community board for extra stats).

Very nice territory war server in theory but will never get enough population to become interesting. It's just too complex for most players not mention those who don't have good english skills and can't read the guides on the site.

10 buffs is great, nobody likes 2 second pvp.

And you clearly haven't tried Bds/Sws/WCs otherwise you wouldn't say that.

As for the rest, just try the server once it goes LIVE, you'll see that everything you said isn't true ;)

PS- Arrows are not consumable, think before trying, since they aren't consumable there is no need to have them on the shop.

10 buffs is great, nobody likes 2 second pvp.

Nerf class stats don't nerf the game. You can always use C2 datapack, lvl56 skills for everyone is cool.

And you clearly haven't tried Bds/Sws/WCs otherwise you wouldn't say that.

can't really try anything on an empty pvp server but when it goes live or at least gets a dozen ppl on go fight sws with bow, he's gonna miss a lot but his crits will outcome any accuracy issues plus you won't be able to hurt him much either coz u r a slow melee against his song of wind or an archer against his heavy armor and resist arrow or a mage against his song of warding. got more examples for other classes but there's no point writing them.

PS- Arrows are not consumable, think before trying, since they aren't consumable there is no need to have them on the shop.

was excited with your english skills till you wrote this, doesn't really make sense. Arrows are consumable but figures they are not needed in your custom server, it actually crossed my mind but as i said above there's nothing to fight in an empty pvp server. Oh and think before trying...try before posting would be more appropriate and i totally agree.

Next time be a smartass to a 10yo.