[L2J][Faction] Shards of Destiny: East vs West

Escordia

Well server is being wiped, in some time (today) server will be up again.

IMO the staff is indeed working and listening to players, so those who think staff is a shit and classes are unbalanced just tell the gm/admin in order to improve and don't come with shits and leave the server saying "BB noobs, this server sux"

after all the server is for us players, so help building it, cuz I bet you won't ever find a server that you will say "THIS SERVER IS A DREAM SERVER"

EDIT: SERVER IS UP!

Oh Oh what a shame, what a waste of time.

And you guys had given me hopes that I found the Faction PvP server I was looking for.

10 buffs slot?2 dances/songs?

1 minute length the dances of the BD/SWS?

All the shits you've made in there just ruin what we call "a traditional faction server".

You need at least 5 members with you when you're going for a town.

Each guard damages you with 3k dmg (LOL)

You also need at least 1 healer in your party.

You guys just have NO IDEA of how a faction server should be.Dimis (owner of L2Mafia) has the idea of a Faction server but he has fucked it up with donations.

But you guys?You need at least 15 minutes to take 5 pvps because of the stats, because of the guards, because you have to co-oporate with your faction and bla bla bla.

CAN'T you just make a PvP Faction server?Is that so hard?Jesus, the server sucks.

And you guys had given me hopes that I found the Faction PvP server I was looking for.

All the shits you've made in there just ruin what we call "a traditional faction server".

You guys just have NO IDEA of how a faction server should be.Dimis (owner of L2Mafia) has the idea of a Faction server but he has -beep-ed it up with donations.

But you guys?You need at least 15 minutes to take 5 pvps because of the stats, because of the guards, because you have to co-oporate with your faction and bla bla bla.

CAN'T you just make a PvP Faction server?Is that so hard?Jesus, the server sucks.

+1

You guys just have NO IDEA of how a faction server should be.Dimis (owner of L2Mafia) has the idea of a Faction server but he has -beep-ed it up with donations.

+1

gotta aggre i just found some time to join and im really disapointed.

2 dances 2 songs some buffs and sws/bd buffs last 1 min.

everyone got a bish with em.

and everything syntax mentioned.

waste of my time.

waste of my time.

plus you waste your time talking with 800 npcs till you choose your faction WTF

waste of my time.

I just knew it when I read the description of this topic.

What people search (and I believe I'm pretty right) in a faction server is just SO SIMPLE but people don't rly understand it, do they?

2 Main Zones for the factions.

Up to B grade for free.

1 kill = 1 adea

Full Buffs from Buffer

And towns/castles for PvP without any stupid custom guards, just the normal ones.

Is that so hard to be done?Because if 5 simple things that I think make the perfect PvPable Faction server are that tough to be done, then I think most people don't deserve to be called developers.

at my point of view u wasted all of this time looking on how to make the server unique with the perks system and so on and u forgot the most basic of all servers the game itself u tryed to make it smth else and u ruined it even more than its already ruined.

at my point of view u wasted all of this time looking on how to make the server unique with the perks system and so on and u forgot the most basic of all servers the game itself u tryed to make it smth else and u ruined it even more than its already ruined.

Why should a fckin' Faction server should be unique?

Faction servers are recognized of the ultimate PvP experience they provide, not of the ultimate hour you have to spend in it so you can PvP normally.

Those guys who made the server just failed IMO.

Syntax you seem so happy disapproving the server, and if someone made the server like this he's still a developer, imo they did a good work and want to be unique. You are just used to have damage dealers as your class. When you play a server with full buff, half of the classes are dead.

Think about that