[L2J][Faction] Shards of Destiny: East vs West

Escordia

Indeed it does, to access it go to l2sod.com > Top Menu > Server Information > Connection Guide or simply click here http://l2sod.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=35.

When this server gonna be live? I just wanna play a l2 server for fun when im boring from other games so i read this topic and the server seems good and lot of fun i think xD!!!

I read you can't get more than 10 buffs and 4 dances from the npc...this will make KIDs to leave the server cause they dont want to exp the buffers and this will make community low...

When this server gonna be live? I just wanna play a l2 server for fun when im boring from other games so i read this topic and the server seems good and lot of fun i think xD!!!

I read you can't get more than 10 buffs and 4 dances from the npc...this will make KIDs to leave the server cause they dont want to exp the buffers and this will make community low...

in 3 days (06/09/2010).

Buffs are ok we might consider raising the dance/song buff limit from the NPC.

Will be great to see you guys there, don't forget you need a forum account in order to get a game account.

Drop by the forums and meet the community - small community at the moment ^^.

What if we need to create a bot?We must make a new account on forum aswell?

Like the rules say: one forum account is equivalent to a game account.

Note: The rules have been updated.