[L2J] ★★★ Lineage 2 Fort International ★★★

Soz for the double post.

What i must say about your server??? That is totally balanced??? I am a lier. That is very good?? Again i am a  lier. That daggers and archers are not over powered??? Again i am a lier.That every skill works perfect??? Maybe i am a lier again.

For what do you want  to speak about your server??? Btw, i logged in order to see why Devangell shouts all the time about this server. So, now i understood that he is false. This server must BE DELETED RIGHT NOW! It doesnt give any fun. It is a only one week server for the players. I logged today and i already have a +15 weapon with not so much farm. So, i think tomorrow i will have it +20 100% and the armor +10 set.

Totally sucks!

Can i make some questions plz???

Why all skills stuck their delay??

Why backstab doesnt effect from the back but only from the front??

Why dont you ban the cheater [like ismo] who all the time make lethal?? [even if you made it to them and not to me, i hit normal hit 1,5k with back stab and he do me 7k]

And something last. Why the hell try to make the server like DeathWhisper??? You will never reach that server like this. You server still is an epic fail. Try to think it.

Hmm. Server at the start it was good, but as times passes server is failing.

Admin logs every Saturday for 1-2 hours, there are no gms, a lot of bugs that are reported to forum several times but admin doesn't want to fix them. What else? Stupid vote reward system, stupid pvp farm protection system.

@nickOmaniac just add the fact that admins deletes posts made that saying what is wrong about his server with proof instead of even trying to deny it....(well he kinda tried but i can easily own a kid i guess......)

srv is very nC...i logged in l2 again after 5 months...enchanting rocks/stats rocks/customs are balanced i think....but the 2 worst things i saw yesterday is...i went oly...and after some secs...i was swiming in water ....! and the last...the -beeeeeeeeeep- AIO item...i saw some guys having it....thats sucks! and thats why  i left

srv is very nC...i logged in l2 again after 5 months...enchanting rocks/stats rocks/customs are balanced i think....but the 2 worst things i saw yesterday is...i went oly...and after some secs...i was swiming in water ....! and the last...the -beeeeeeeeeep- AIO item...i saw some guys having it....thats sucks! and thats why  i left

m2