[L2J] ★★★ Lineage 2 Fort International ★★★

We won't log. We need a server high rate with a medium community in order to play mass pvps with our clan. This server we gonna join will be for fun, just only for the summer and then again a low rate server.

if have players if no the server have pvp :/ i play 3 days and i have 600+ pvp's

if have players if no the server have pvp :/ i play 3 days and i have 600+ pvp's

What didnt you understand from my previous post?? We want mass pvp. With which clan will we play with the only one clan will be at the server with random invites??

+ if none from you didn`t knowed ---> that enchant where is 75% is untill +19 to get +20 is only 56% and to get  +30 only 30%    Explain, i  play 3 days and i have all items + items skill solar flare on +16 DMS, how can  iget it +30  i need to buy all time thoes blessed scrolls? who cost 5000 euro and chance is 85% wtf is with this server.... OLY CUCX< put mORE MOBS IN FARM ZONE. i remember was one g00d server where i played.----> farmozne was full wit mobs, even couldn`t get trought them... soo put more mobss!!! maybe then i wil`l farm thoes 5000% coins for 1 enchant and put it 95% sucxess..

Server is realy fine with the enchant .. if the server max enchant is 30 that means all should have +30? It's realy ok how it is .. dont QQ so much ... I had bow +23 from my 1st enchant try .. so all it's possible  dont QQ so much ...

[ Fort" post=1072325" timestamp="1274761899]

1: ...

2: ...

3: ...

4: Price like?

5: 10% More enchant rate than crystall?

6: Adding duals it about 20 minutes max, im not lazy. Other ppl wont download new patch.

7: k...

8: 4-7Hour per day, enough?

9: PK bug, trade bug: are you sure for that?

10: ofc i do.

Hey man Why all Now Insulting GreekHeroes/And Lineage][Fort

This 2 interlude servers are awesome Stop Yelling Noobs :)

i pretty like the server but why y putted customs? remove all weapons and at least keep only Dyn Armor

Hey man Why all Now Insulting GreekHeroes/And Lineage][Fort

This 2 interlude servers are awesome Stop Yelling Noobs :)

i pretty like the server but why y putted customs? remove all weapons and at least keep only Dyn Armor

GreekHeroes is a fail server using preconf packs instead of lineage 2 fort is one of the best il server in nowadays in my opinion . also you can play better pacman . l2 its not for your iq stat

GreekHeroes is a fail server using preconf packs instead of lineage 2 fort is one of the best il server in nowadays in my opinion . also you can play better pacman . l2 its not for your iq stat

Ye my iq is better than burning my mind on playing L2 Like you

PWN3D