[L2J] ★★★ Lineage 2 Fort International ★★★

First of all, No one of Forts staff dont  give item to no one, take it mind. Secondly server is 2 months dont you think that maybe after 2 onths 2-3 Players should have +29, +30?? Just asking...

oooO Cammon , you realy bealive it?hahahah

La2fort=big corruption so dont speak about that,rates are fail,corruption is big,after a lot of requests CDL FIXED WOW :D,AIO buff item sucks,you can only donate it,so only donate can survive there

oooO Cammon , you realy bealive it?hahahah

La2fort=big corruption so dont speak about that,rates are fail,corruption is big,after a lot of requests CDL FIXED WOW :D,AIO buff item sucks,you can only donate it,so only donate can survive there

Yes i believe that, becouse gms have no access to tarde and of shits to give items, all were blocked. Admin have spent a lot of money for this server, i don't think that he would give items, and destroy his server. What about AIo item, where are thousand other server with donation to get AIO Buffer w/o giving a change to take the AIO w/o donation, this server give you a change to take AIO w/o donating. However if you don't like rates,Staff,items, just delete the patch and find other server, as i said where are thousand other server you can play on them.  If you don't like don't play easy, rates wont change. Want Suggest something? NO Here! where is administrators email on website.

BTW what about website type, it was mine, i create this mistake by creating website...

END HERE, ANY OTHER FLAMER,SPAMMER WILL PUNISHMENT.