Do you think that Piracy is killing the Music?

chris18

Do you think that piracy is killing the music?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that piracy is killing the music?

• Yes
    • No

well i think the massive piracy yes are killing the Music,i dont have problem with download music from diferents webs or aniway some program i think that is cool,but the piracy ppl pay for the not original music for no much money,hmm if u love ur artist ur music u will buy the original not the piracy

same but longer xD

the artist earn more money with tours and recitals, if u love the artist, go to live presentations, dont buy the cd, the cd is money for the discography

agree the piracy just kill big companies

Download music to listen and if i like it i buy the original like AlemanOtaku said

I have originals from Creedence , Rolling Stones , Soda Stereo ,great artists :)

btw 80/90's music is still the best, all new best djs remixes are from 80/90's songs

lol .. hilary duff - reach out ,new song bla bla bla but is just another depeche mode's personal jesus cover ...

supermode - tell me why .. is just bronski beat's smalltown boy with some mixed parts..

all time we "roll back" to 80's and 90's

only shitty lolbands complain about piracy, cuz they only care about money, and if ppl likes they'r music they can still come to concerts and a lots of ppl first download music and if they rly like it they buy cd