[Video-Tutorial] The expected, 2nd one! :) by Blane

Blane

Heeeeello everybody,

long-time no see huh? Now I'm here, to present you my second effort, in video tutorials.This time, I'm going to show you how Pen Tool is really working.In this tutorial I'm showing you the basics in order to make you the best,regarding the processes of cutting renders and stuff like this.I know, since the first time I created the 1st video tutorial, many of you watched it, and now you're great designers, and I'm pretty proud of everybody that watched and learned some stuff from the 1st video.Now, I'm sure that many of you already know how to use this tool, this great tool, but you know, I made this for newbies too.I want the designers to grow up quickly and I'm pretty sure you're gonna love this tool when you get used to it.Now let's get moving...

Link to download : http://rapidshare.com/files/383640170/Pen_Tool_Tutorial_by_Blane.mov.zip

File is 134,1mb and it's uploaded in premium RS account, so you won't have any problems.

Some notes for this tutorial:

- First of all, sorry for my English.When I have to speak in a video I'm too nervous and I'm making mistakes, but whatever, you'll get the point. ;)

- I've made a wallpaper in the video, but I'm not going to show you how to make this cause it's really easy to be done.

- The point is to learn pen tooling and not cutting renders.

- I'm using an IronMan 2 wallpaper to work on it, so thanks Marvel for this one :P

- You could see that I'm making some mistakes in pen-tooling and that's because I'm really tired.(The time here is like 4:30 in the morning..)

- Don't hesitate to comment and ask help for everything... I hope that some guys will help you, if I cannot.. (I'm pretty busy lately..)

Again, sorry for my English, enjoy and please, hold the topic live, so everybody could see that :)

Best regards buddies!

Blane

thanks a lot Blane.. it will lower the tutorial to see as you work with this, also we know that you are crack in this eh ok greetings friend.

i start making signs from your 1st video tut xD so thx about that :D

i learn right placements and good use of smudge :Di fcked it up with the c4d but w/e xD so thx again :P i will download it too :P nothing to lose :D

i start making signs from your 1st video tut xD so thx about that :D

And now you become a very very talented designer and that's what I was talking about.

Thanks everybody who downloaded the video.Waiting for feedback...

Finally downloaded and watched.

What can i say, i already knew pentooling, but its useful for starters. Plus  well explained. Great job, and we're waiting for more, plus one pixel from me.

Finally downloaded and watched.

What can i say, i already knew pentooling, but its useful for starters. Plus  well explained. Great job, and we're waiting for more, plus one pixel from me.

Thanks bro, one more tutorial for beginners is coming in some hours :)

You should have asked me at least how to encode your video so it gets in a lower size :/

Downloading*

Do you know how to do this in mac? :P

Please post and a outcome to see what we will make

There's no really outcome here, you just learn how to use the Pen tool.(For tutorial purposes I'm just cutting IronMan 2)