[Video-Tutorial] The expected, 2nd one! :) by Blane

Blane

Do you know how to do this in mac? :P

There's no really outcome here, you just learn how to use the Pen tool.(For tutorial purposes I'm just cutting IronMan 2)

Virtual Dub?DivX Encoder?It has nothing to do with Windows/Mac or whatever, they are simple programs...Anyway, I will encode it and update the link if you want.

PS. BTW Relax, no-one's gonna judge you for your English Skills, don't be so nervous because that "eee" gives me on my nerves, your accent is just fine,your Vocabulary as well, no need to worry about that ;)

PS. BTW Relax, no-one's gonna judge you for your English Skills, don't be so nervous because that "eee" gives me on my nerves, your accent is just fine,your Vocabulary as well, no need to worry about that ;)

About the programs, well I couldn't really find something in 4:30 in the morning XD :D

For the ps, yes it's annoying that's why I said it.It's just me, I don't really care for the english, I'm just noticing it.If you understand what I'm talking about, then it's fine :D

Thanks anyway ^^

About the programs, well I couldn't really find something in 4:30 in the morning XD :D

For the ps, yes it's annoying that's why I said it.It's just me, I don't really care for the english, I'm just noticing it.If you understand what I'm talking about, then it's fine :D

Thanks anyway ^^

Ye I know but all I'm saying is "don't be nervous" ;) :P

Anyway, gonna encode the video and upload it in a .wmv or .avi format...It took me 5 minutes until I find a program playing .mov files :P

Cya now cause I'm gonna go in the English class  >:(

what kind of mac user are you?

j/k

thanks for sharing your secrets again

In 4:30, I'm not a mac user, I'm a sleeper :D

Anyway I shared no secrets, just my poor knowledge for the community.

Appreciated all comments guys, if you have any questions regarding pentooling, just ask them here :)

-Blane

Quicktime <3 / iTunes <3 / a Mac :D

I can watch it on WMP :P

I watched the video...I think i will use this tool from now on :) But i need practice :D

Hi , ijust loved that video but i hadent the chance to see your first since i 'am newbie and the avi (for your first video) is corupted,and only sound works please uploaded egain with the correct file so i can download it

thanks

Very nice, for one more time Blane.

Τhe pen tool isn't so much difficult ultimately, I used it, but this anchor points confused me a bit in the past.

But now with you video-guide all is clean! I got it all :)

Thank you.

Gotta say that pentool is my very weak point so imma try that right away.

Anyway,as sofaki said,your tut was the one to make me wanna start gfx :D

Let's get it on!

/downloading.

P.S.:Your english were perfect @ ur previous tut so I guess it will be no problem now :D

• 3 weeks later...