Topa

• 3 weeks later...

pff why u need hack to gunz this game its for skilled players

i Rly dont have problems to exploit games but this game mean skill

i can give u link

here we go

http://www2.2mo-rpg.com/

but i rly dont like to "hack" this game

but what version u plai ijji or i gunz?this hacks is patched from now and u need to bypass nProtect or Xtrap for Igunz

• 1 month later...

I have a hack which works but i dont like using because the game is pure skill so i am sorry to say i am not going to share it...

Ps Hacking the game is really easy you just need a dll and injet0r.....still sucks to take away the fun form normal players with freeze hp hacks...

Ohh ok ok i will upload it...

This is the hidden content, please

It's a good hack to 200 posts :)

Contents

CRC.dll

Non-updatable Gunzlauncher.exe

Ninja step.exe

Color Name Hack.dll

Hak3d.dll

DarkDestruction.dll

Darkx.dll

Error Log System Remover

RoomKiller

System.mrs Editor

Injectors

Original files

Spam dll

New! See through walls

New! Dex Launcher

Description:

Crc:

Inject this dll to emulate the cyclic redundancy check to enable mrs files editing and hacking again.

Non-Update launcher:

This launcher allows you to play with modified mrs files. That way, they wont patch and you will be able to play with them anyways.

Ninja Step (N stepper):

This suspends your connection for a short period of time and reestablishes it when you want. That way, in game other people will just see you teleporting.

Color name hack:

This hack allows you to have colored and banned names. Just edit the txt file and inject the dll to activate it.

Hack3d/Darkx/dark destruction dll's:

Those dll's have hacks such as godmode, lawnmower and insane massive. Read the tutorials to figure out how to use.

Error Log System remover:

This just removes the error log you get sometimes from hacking or lagging or d/c'ing.

Room Killer:

This hack allows you to auto kill and follow people. It only works if you have a modem. Won't work with rooter or phone cable connection.

Mrs file editor:

This allows you to unpack and repack mrs files in order to edit them. This only works if you have the non-update launcher and a crc bypass. (Attached in the hackpack)

Spam Dll:

This dll allows you to spam without any limit in the lobby or in a game. Do nt abuse this though, getting banned is an option.

New! See through walls:

Simply inject this dll, and you will litterally see through walls.

New! Dex Launcher:

This allows you to fast access gunz, instead of going through the website and all.

need to download winrar to extract the content. WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files is the website

http://rapidshare.de/files/38252744/Gunz_Hack.rar.html

P.S. All hacks works at 09/01/2008

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...