[Facebook, Twitter Revolutionizing How Parents Stalk Their College-Aged Kids]

Setekh

HAHAHA THIS IS OWNAGE

But really now if i fuking had a mom like that i would kill my self or kill her >.>
And that bitch is so freaking happy about it omfg >.> i think its illegal to be that obsessive towards ur kids.. imho

What if your mom was that obsessive bitch?, What would you do? xD

I would actually play a joke.Pretending that I don't know her.

This would drive her crazy.Then I would get her out of home :D

Keep your hands off Jack. He is wonderful and deserves the love of the best woman.

LMAO!

I would certainly kill her and even admin it to the court.

That's what we call "privacy".

See what the "new" generation does to their parents ? They tell them nothing about their private lives they share nothing with them... don't you think your parents don't feel bad when you are in a bad mood and u refuse to tell them but accept to tell the whole world ? That's what sad and not what this mom is doing. You guys will probably not understand what I am trying to say but you guys should really think about it and just give more attention to your parents because when you need help they will be the ones to help you not your friends.

See what the "new" generation does to their parents ? They tell them nothing about their private lives they share nothing with them... don't you think your parents don't feel bad when you are in a bad mood and u refuse to tell them but accept to tell the whole world ? That's what sad and not what this mom is doing. You guys will probably not understand what I am trying to say but you guys should really think about it and just give more attention to your parents because when you need help they will be the ones to help you not your friends.

That's half true, imo.

I agree on the part that you should discuss with them your problems, no matter what your age is.

Friends can help too, but only they can give real advice.

Although that woman is destroying his own life.

She is creating a really bad image for him, trying to control his life, even if that's not what she's trying to achieve.

The result will certainly be further ignorance by her kid..

There are better ways to handle such things, imo, instead of -beep-ing his fb walls, 5 times a day =P

That mom maybe bad but that's 100% because of her child not telling her shit about his life and or decisions. Imho from the pics i can tell her son is a retarded mother fucka so yeah they are pretty much a fucked up family.