GFX Team in Maxcheaters? Apply here.

Maxtor

Note: this post is not to apply

well I know how to use photoshop (still learning)

but couldn't apply for the position with the knowlege I posses right now.

I'm proud for 2 things here in mxc.

my new sig ;) (and some other sigs I've made)

and my sitegrinder tutorial where I show how to make a site entirely out of photoshop. http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=115421.0

Oh and some L2 client mods.

Out of this forum I've made some stuff like websites (with sitegrinder)

and other pics...

if you take ps lessons by me you will suicide for sure <3

Some of your sigs are pro really and in our case,it can't be called lesson,but exchange of knowledge.Anyway,I don't need any of that atm :P

Will talk to you later if need it :P

I'm not going to post my work.You all have seen it and I'm REALLY busy to find and collect my work.I have to say that Design is not only about making signature and avatars.This is a piece of Design too.Anyway I've been using photoshop for more than 3 years knowing almost everything on the program.I'm really active every single day in these forums especially, have many ideas to organize it, have lots of time to moderate it.I haven't been criticized from anybody, cause I haven't found one :P.I don't want to talk to me, that's why I'm not going to get classed in any rank.I feel, I can handle these sections.

Thanks everybody who supported me,

-Blane

I'm not going to post my work.You all have seen it and I'm REALLY busy to find and collect my work.I have to say that Design is not only about making signature and avatars.This is a piece of Design too.Anyway I've been using photoshop for more than 3 years knowing almost everything on the program.I'm really active every single day in these forums especially, have many ideas to organize it, have lots of time to moderate it.I haven't been criticized from anybody, cause I haven't found one :P.I don't want to talk to me, that's why I'm not going to get classed in any rank.I feel, I can handle these sections.

Thanks everybody who supported me,

-Blane

We found the one I guess.

I'll say some names that i am sure that deserve it 100%

Well let's start:

Blane

MD

Sofaki(but she is not gonna be in gfx team :P)

Thanks brother <3

Glad to see you back brother.

Thanks mate.It counts.

Well I think that all those who just make signatures shouldn't join the gfx team. GFX is not just about making signatures.

None's making only signatures actually :P

None's making only signatures actually :P

Most of the members who applied for a position in the gfx team are only capable of making signatures. Nothing else.

Most of the members who applied for a position in the gfx team are only capable of making signatures. Nothing else.

i didnt saw any example of work :/ except project :/

so they just try to make signatures xd

W/e!

Imma off now.Any eta for the results?