Rate ur servers!

Mystery solved, I have tracked down the IPs of the flamers and I have found out that they all come from the same IP which is located in Piran Slovenia which is the hometown of Dizzan, this is just another lame attack by Dizzan. Rejj, the other owner of fake L2Extreme is the owner of l2forever.org and tryed by exposed domain redirected to my website throw a bad image on me. But the obvious this is that the domain is fake the fact that the domain is not approved by our DNS host but it is just a rederect. And the conclusion is that he failed again.

Here is ip adress of flamer: 89.143.237.184 which shows to Dizzan who's hometown is Piran.

Message to Dizzan and rejj22: you are both pathetic.

Mystery solved, I have tracked down the IPs of the flamers and I have found out that they all come from the same IP which is located in Piran Slovenia which is the hometown of Dizzan, this is just another lame attack by Dizzan. Rejj, the other owner of fake L2Extreme is the owner of l2forever.org and tryed by exposed domain redirected to my website throw a bad image on me. But the obvious this is that the domain is fake the fact that the domain is not approved by our DNS host but it is just a rederect. And the conclusion is that he failed again.

Here is ip adress of flamer: 89.143.237.184 which shows to Dizzan who's hometown is Piran.

Please stop talking about your server you asked for rating not for drama right?

Anyway i don't have server most of the time i move from one to another atm on high rate L2RS 8/10 and it's going down ...

fail topic every server here have topic for discus and rate from the other peoples.....

Come on,here they can exchange opinions for all the servers at the same time so calm down!

Type ur servers name and servers link to website and then rate ur servers , 0/10.

Lineage 2 forever , www.l2forever.net 10/10

LOl the retard kid is here already ? Him and Dizzan are best friends.

-Beep- you and your friend, migo.

Ha-ha-ha-ga-ga.

You and Dizz and friends and that's the reason your heling him right now.

Go away fro  MXC.