[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Well there i a rly easy way to boost this forum, but since i dont have profit .. i just dont bother.

Exactly..since you won't gain anything

someone will find his disadvantage and report him. (?)

fanky is willing to do anything

btw,imo maxtor should just disable Uploader's permission to Staff board,and just make some members uploaders

so->You have a rank(award) without ruining anything...and don't care about anything else this person does,he will be just as a simple member

Cause,in the end,there is no reason of sharing something...

Just for useless karma?

Instead of sharing,just burn your ass in reports,and you may gain something

:)

Exactly!

The system doesn't work properly.

Legendaries should be honored but they're treated like some idiots who are not trustable.

About the new sections,Photoshop ones were really promising.

There was a lil activity when blane made his tut then many of us started or got better,including me,and before a year or less it was like the top section by activity after the spam boards.

However,it was too fvcking much unorganized to keep on like that.

We needed a mod no matter what..and I didn't really care if it would be me.I had given my suggestions to mods and told them to pick the ones they want to but hell nothing.

So stay in deepshit.I ain't care.

Cause,in the end,there is no reason of sharing something...

Just for useless karma?

Instead of sharing,just burn your ass in reports,and you may gain something

:)

Reason for share is ppl commiting to a community.

Take for example warez-bb the biggest warez site ppl share there because the community is awsome and they would like to commiting and now watch mxc.

Take for example warez-bb the biggest warez site ppl share there because the community is awsome and they would like to commiting and now watch mxc.

That's 'coz all the want-to-be's moved here.

Τhere were people commiting in mxc community

Myself,i have made quite a lot guides.And not for karma mostly,as some guys thing

did staff care?of course ,not

anyway,people here don't think like that.Reward,or i do nothing,i don't care

That's 'coz all the want-to-be's moved here.

No...thats cause of the staff treat ppl like shit and ppl dont care anymore for the forum remember when the staff didnt had such issues?Things were just much better because people cared about the forum.

Ex staffers actually some of them are way too overrated while most of them do nothing.

I mean what a funny fact that my last share is around a year old or even more and yet i have the most shares all over the l2j section. Nobody even get close in months while they praised their ass so high that they are the best devs and they are better than anyone?

second statement cancels the first? xD

No...thats cause of the staff treat ppl like shit and ppl dont care anymore for the forum remember when the staff didnt had such issues?Things were just much better because people cared about the forum.

Well,you're right.

When Maxtor decided he's too busy to run this forum as the first in charge we got some egos grown up :)

Τhe staff treat ppl like shit and ppl dont care anymore for the forum remember when the staff didnt had such issues?Things were just much better because people cared about the forum.

Keep in your mind just this.

It says everything in 2 lines.

second statement cancels the first? xD

If you didnt get the point its not my problem but it goes to you too because what you do here besides of nothing and spread bullshit around? :)

You see i was banned for months and i didnt shared anything since ages yes but at the same time do i praise my ass to heavens how great i am?No thats your thing sorry + coyote and some other wannabes :)

I think you were the one the who said "im better than JIV or Charus" so think a bit kid :)

If you didnt get the point its not my problem but it goes to you too because what you do here besides of nothing and spread bullshit around? :)

You see i was banned for months and i didnt shared anything since ages yes but at the same time do i praise my ass to heavens how great i am?No thats your thing sorry + coyote and some other wannabes :)

I think you were the one the who said "im better than JIV or Charus" so think a bit kid :)

wow guys!Make it rain..

HAHAHAHAHAHA i just love your self implied modesty!

Whos the one who stated first that "im the guy who did all the shares here" whos everyday on ppl topics talking trash?

Also i never said im better then anyone, your the only guy here who says ur worth some big shit xD

And leave coyote outta this, he was ur prodigy u failed him.

Also read the post i replayed to and think about why l2jsaver topic got cleaned today. lame