[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

And remember 1 thing...the fact that you do nothing in a section doesnt mean abuses dont happen there.

But i guess that would sound strange for someone who got promoted for reporting endless count of members and not for an actual commit to the forum :)

Take a quick look at current staff

What's Fanky doing now?

blablabla you said he should edit it because he said something against the staffs usual feeling you know that as well as i do.

yes now try to create yours situations.

what he said, doesnt exist.

Take a quick look at current staff

What's Fanky doing now?

Everyone do the same like before the ddos except some ppl got switched thats all nothing changed at all we all see that :)

yes now try to create yours situations.

what he said, doesnt exist.

I spent countless hours in the dev help sections and i was the most active l2j dev here EVER so please dont try to tell me i dont know what goes around in the help sections.

It does.

What i said @ you at GOST

and the fact that they didn't found ANY spam reply of me,just to post an example.

and don't forget bans of people that didn't actually spammed,just made ex 60-70 posts in 12 hours online..

And actually,look at yourself first,and then tell me who spammed ^^

The forum if will die,it will die because of the whole staff shit.

I addict to this forum and i will stay until i stop using computers(:o) but these are the real situations.

Everyone do the same like before the ddos except some ppl got switched thats all nothing changed at all we all see that :)

This solved the banning shit

About sharing and RLY changing stuff,will start when forum starts to die

The forum if will die,it will die because of the whole staff shit.

I addict to this forum and i will stay until i stop using computers(:o) but these are the real situations.

Some things never gets old the forum not going to die since theres no competition.

The staff is not shit just controlled hard enough and its way too big.

A good reorganization of the staff and the forum itself(no a new theme dont solve anything) would make the forum as it is 10times better than it is now but the fact of the matter is thats not going to happen nobody listen to what ppl have to say.

Some things never gets old the forum not going to die since theres no competition.

A good reorganization of the staff and the forum itself(no a new theme dont solve anything) would make the forum as it is 10times better than it is now but the fact of the matter is thats not going to happen nobody listen to what ppl have to say.

forum is not gonna die,but it's going way boring and...having shares only from 2009 is kinda..lolrofl

Most staffers are kinda inactive and bored of making big things...

forum is not gonna die,but it's going way boring and...having shares only from 2009 is kinda..lolrofl

Most staffers are kinda inactive and bored of making big things...

And you forgot the biggest issue.

Ex staffers actually some of them are way too overrated while most of them do nothing.

I mean what a funny fact that my last share is around a year old or even more and yet i have the most shares all over the l2j section. Nobody even get close in months while they praised their ass so high that they are the best devs and they are better than anyone?

I didn't say that will die.

I was talking hypothetical,IF :)

When it was the last moderator that he made something usefull like help to x help section or make shares/guides ?

oouuu

I didn't say that will die.

I was talking hypothetical,IF :)

When it was the last moderator that he made something usefull like help to x help section or make shares/guides ?

Commodus after i went inactive.

i was banned dont ask me that :D

Like he was active before your ban. . .

Since June(while i am here) i haven't seen anyone sharing something

rly