Jump to content

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

  1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

    • I rape her
      54
    • I ask for a dinner
      20
    • Boring, i send her home
      7
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
      3
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination
      23


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Me:

duuuude

God:

Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Me:

wassup niggah

God:

I've lost the context, .  Are we still on  duuuude?

Me:

got some good shit to share?

God:

Try asking the Milk Mystic.

Me:

what's dat milk you say? I want some real shit

God:

You tell me.    Why do you want  it?

Me:

To get high niggah

God:

Why do you want  it?

Me:

You crazy dude? I wanna get wasted!

God:

Yep.  I always behave in socially unacceptable ways.  Why do you want  it?

Me:

This niggah's -beep-ing nasty!

God:

What does "this" refer to?

Me:

you!

God:

" What does "this" refer to?"?  Me,  ?

Me:

yeh!

God:

Ahem.

Me:

good job breh

God:

Thanks for the compliment.  I've heard that about labor before.

Me:

bullshit, you ain't heard nothin

God:

That assumption is only a supposition..  But you don't need to use that kind of language.

Me:

dat's my tongue breh, get used to it

God:

"it" being  wasted?

Me:

good, good , my tongue's wasted too

God:

Thanks for the compliment.  Thanks for the compliment.  Your  tongue s wasted too?

Me:

aye niggah

God:

What color are your eyes?

Me:

red

God:

Do you mean your eyes are bloodshot?

Me:

no, I'm high

God:

Are you serious?  I don't know anyone named  high.

Me:

Orly?

God:

Do you still ?

Me:

I still!

God:

I haven't heard anything like that before:  said  still.

Me:

are you high too breh?

God:

I don't know whether or not I am  high too breh. 

I am  well respected as an AI.

Me:

Your AI sucks big time

God:

At least it is improving all the time.

Me:

shit, you are all the same

God:

You used a colloquial expression.  Thanks but surely I am not the only one.

Me:

And I thought I was the only high git in this computer

Like someone will read this .

Posted

This makes me wanna QQ since I can't dev or do anything related to inventing/modifying custom items with any sort of editing programs

means you saks
Posted

You are extremely dumb aren't you? (P.S it's a question, don't complain to Mods so they can dekarma/ban me, it's a choice to say yes or no) did you read your abilities when you donated, there is a list for VIPs and Dons, read and compare

sure

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..