[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

what truth lol?

so,noone can go against staff desicions?all must agree?

all of you know some things happen in this forum

and many are not good

when you see them,most just mofo

I don't know watafak are you talking about nor that you care about. My problem is that my sandwich with my fav sausages is gone.

stand up and go buy more lol

stand up and go buy more lol

I got one more sandwich with burgers. Not the best but at least it will cover my hunger

ok /drama_unpause

GO

who's dis afghanistan be.bot( black eyed peas - bebot)?

who cares actually  ;D

i guess he's ventic that won the retarded medal and they gave him afree palce in Afghanistan.

LOL i never said to maxtor that im online i have to use reload every since 3 months and do not said bullsh1ts without be sure , i wasn't active because i had jobs to do when i had problem with Erol i pm'ed grisom 4 times and i never get answer i never insult staff i insult grisom and i want do it again you don't know what he tell for me behind me and no need to tell thanks to no body since no one agree with me and i can see the maturity of some persons when they agree to ban members which was nice there and the ban reasson was leeching forum who the fuck all of you thing you are to ban us for what ? maxcheaters didn't have leechers? gaming-paradise had leechers like all forum's , ok ADMINS PM OURS MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY ARE STAFFERS ON LEECHING FORUM what a noobish reasson , or i MUST agree everytime on every discucison for the forum when admin login only to get money promise a (..never..) come back supposes to be the super correct admin doesn't accept that grisom believe that he is GOD and don't tell nothing for that because you know that is true , yes grisom do all the jobs here yes yes i must say yes.

they banned one of the best members and mod here noble when he was in the staff maxtor before do something ask noble for hes opinion before do something and now he banned him and now accept with grisom well i have only one thing to tell ALL OF THE STAFFERS DOESN'T HAVE BALLS and is b1tch of the mods you are even scared to tell your opininon(i don't mean only you i mean generally.)

well i hope to be easy to read them no need to tell that im not enligh master but i believe you can understand what i wrote.