[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Im listening hh since 13-14, dunno what will be in future ;D

i was so crazy that i really believed that 2pac was still alive LOL.

so.......

Raule has gone for hunting bears.when he killed a bear another bear hitted him at his back and told him. i will fuck you or you will die.raule said the 1st. after 2 days at the hospital he said : i want revenge !he killed the bear and another bear told the him the same thing.Raule chose the 1st.After of 1 week at the hospital raule said: mother fucking bears!i will kil you all!

when he killed 2-3 bears a grizzli appeared and said: raule,say it,you dont come for revenge.

so.......

Raule has gone for hunting bears.when he killed a bear another bear hitted him at his back and told him. i will have sex with you or you will die.raule said the 1st. after 2 days at the hospital he said : i want revenge !he killed the bear and another bear told the him the same thing.Raule chose the 1st.After of 1 week at the hospital raule said: mother -beep-ing bears!i will kil you all!

when he killed 2-3 bears a grizzli appeared and said: raule,say it,you dont come for revenge.

fixed

so.......

Raule has gone for hunting bears.when he killed a bear another bear hitted him at his back and told him. i will -beep- you or you will die.raule said the 1st. after 2 days at the hospital he said : i want revenge !he killed the bear and another bear told the him the same thing.Raule chose the 1st.After of 1 week at the hospital raule said: mother -beep-ing bears!i will kil you all!

hahaha.This joke is written in a greek style thats why you might not understand it raule xD