Enchanting- An Unsolved Msytery

MewMew

yep, it is true... we must make some research yet

enchanting use standard random() function. Standard random fuction creates a random number by using realtime clock, and it IS NOT really random. Knowing computer realtime clock you can calculate what comes out from the random function. Yeah, that would work, but this theory has some flaws:

- you'd have to know exact realtime clock of the server machine

- you'd have to click on enchant in a exact milisecond

- yes, you can code a script to do that, BUT you can't forget of latency(ping) - there is a small chance that your packet will be delivered exactly on time - your weapon can be broken

Disassembly l2server.exe is not a problem, many people did it to find out there is not really useful way to influence enchanting.

You can make 100% enchanting success, but in laboratory environment only.

I had my +19 sword of valhalla on a 2x low rate server, and I had my ritual when I enchanted it, but it looked more like "shamanism", and I don't think it really influenced my success chance.

P.S. if you did not understand what I'm talking about, don't bother posting answers stating that i am a "n00b", as I am not interested in them - I just shared my opinion. Thank you.

i think that enchanting succes is not calculable, because it is a problem of prabability.

like:one weapon enchanted to +16 got 100% enchanting rate to 100 % from +0 to +16?

it is just a question of luck....

on l2xreborn few months ago was an enchant bug that worked like: get 3 weapons and keep switching em rly fast spaming ss , till the lags come THEN BOOM ENCHANT THE FUCKING SHIT... i made 3 +15 bows there but all of em broke all +16 and i just left the server !!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ROLLED !!!!!

Okay this one actually was working on C3...u set up a shop but just before u start to sell u click on the enchant! Okay now start selling the same enchant u clicked on and its already activate it...u need a friend or just open dual box .Okay now u r selling this enchant and u actually enchanting..

Notice:u must have only 1 enchant in ur inventory.

Coz if theres 2 or more enchants the enchant rate gets lower.

ANd u actually enchanting while u selling this enchant scroll...anyway if something happen tell ur friend to buy it from u and it will be fake enchant u wont lost anything..but u have to try first with some Weapon D grade...dont try ur draconic bow :D

I've tryed this one in interlude server and made eminence + 9 this way..on +10 its broked.

Good luck!

lol it isnt working in that way as far as i remember :P if your friend buy that enchant from you before you try to enchant i will be fake just to check "what if..." and if your friend will try to buy it from you after you enchant your item there will be nothing to sell in your shop so he cant buy it :P to "create" fake enchant