Enchanting- An Unsolved Msytery

MewMew

The random numbers are most likely server sided, so theres no way to find out on l2 client how the numbers are generated. You need to have access to the server files and, random is random, why do you people care?

Topic subject should be: Enchanting - Solved Mistery (simply random)

as a true scoolar of maths nothing is random.and especially when i have partially studied proggramming if you code something to produce a "seemingly" non pattern outcome there is a way to reverce it.I realy think we dont have all the variables right.We are missing something.e.g time might be a factor in enchanting as someone said in one of the threads of this forum.I agree that even if we found what the code does it still might be imposible to get a 100% outcome every time.Its like 128bit encryption ppl say its imposible to crack but given enough time it can be done.And always keep in mind ;) if it can be engineered (as is with all codes) it can be reverced!Thats my humble opinion...gg and have a nice month and a very good day ^^

It has been very long time I heard that OE success probability was 2/3 (66.666%).

But it was only a theory and not proven .

So far I have 4002 OE verified reports and 1258 have failed.

This gives us an observed OE success probability of 68.5657 %

According to the Bernoulli theorem

bernhr0.th.jpg

The real OE probabilty is between 67.13% and 70% with a confidence level of 95%

The real OE probabilty is between 66.86% and 70.27% with a confidence level of 98%

The real OE probabilty is between 66.68% and 70.46% with a confidence level of 99%

Source www.l2wh.com

well, I agree too, that enchant's can be able to make all succeded.

on all algoritms there is a hole, that we can explore. And the random thing is not true.

In last mouth I enchanted many items to +5 and +6 and only failed 2-3. ( I enchanted more them 30).

I can say what I do:

I press the enchant, and I choose the item to enchant. Nothing more, but why I succed so many times?

Well, after press the enchant, I choose the item really really fast. Is like that "+" if you dont got any lag, you would succed, that is 100% sure to+4 because I never failed. ( have to be really fast), and so on. ( Study the 1st post and you will learn more I think)

well, I agree too, that enchant's can be able to make all succeded.

on all algoritms there is a hole, that we can explore. And the random thing is not true.

In last mouth I enchanted many items to +5 and +6 and only failed 2-3. ( I enchanted more them 30).

I can say what I do:

I press the enchant, and I choose the item to enchant. Nothing more, but why I succed so many times?

Well, after press the enchant, I choose the item really really fast. Is like that "+" if you dont got any lag, you would succed, that is 100% sure to+4 because I never failed. ( have to be really fast), and so on. ( Study the 1st post and you will learn more I think)

its called LUCK.

The random numbers are most likely server sided, so theres no way to find out on l2 client how the numbers are generated. You need to have access to the server files and, random is random, why do you people care?

Topic subject should be: Enchanting - Solved Mistery (simply random)

first of all try to read first post :P and dont say "why do you care" coz its interestning :P

and im totaly agree with Count

as a true scoolar of maths nothing is random.and especially when i have partially studied proggramming if you code something to produce a "seemingly" non pattern outcome there is a way to reverce it.I realy think we dont have all the variables right.We are missing something.e.g time might be a factor in enchanting as someone said in one of the threads of this forum.I agree that even if we found what the code does it still might be imposible to get a 100% outcome every time.Its like 128bit encryption ppl say its imposible to crack but given enough time it can be done.And always keep in mind Wink if it can be engineered (as is with all codes) it can be reverced!Thats my humble opinion...gg and have a nice month and a very good day ^^

if someone can code smth somone can decode it :P.... ok so if we dont have all variables what else could it be in enchanting action?

i dont undersand

if u dont understand  or if u dont have a useful comment to add on this topic, please dont reply.. u have been posting only crap for postcouts till now.. its a serious topic.. dont spam ffs

Some ppl said if u drop weapon and enchant u have more % of succes, or if u burn SS

Any1 try it?

yeah there is topic about enchanting with that method, but imo it is'nt much worthy same as with hiting certain npc before yo use enchant or enchant first smth until you crystalize it and than enchant thing that you want to enchant :P

I read the first post. I did not found anything new cos I already knew that.

Mew asked: "How is the l2 probability calculated?" I don't know the answer, but it could be posible to disASM a l2server to see how the enchant process is done. Am I right?

And one more thing I want to say. The random is not really random, you can predict what a rand fucntion will thow, if you know the previous results/time. But when you OE anything, do you know what was the last item that OE? How many time has passed? What was the result?

So, i agree that the OE in not trully random, but for the client side, it is.