Hide Tag [hide] is from now on only for VIP Members!

Maxtor

why to do that? we want to make mine and moderators life easier, less spam , no post farmers , VIPs upgraded.

mods/admin/gold/section mod are not made to be easy... and what? you want to have a non populated forum?

since there are a LOOOT of post farmers in this forum, that was a good move to improve VIPs and make less forum useless spams...

yea i agree on this point but it's even a penalty for regular users that don't spam and create usefull topic now all that we can see it's "guide to level an sps" or something like that,i think this forum will lose a lot of users...

yea i agree on this point but it's even a penalty for regular users that don't spam and create usefull topic now all that we can see it's "guide to level an sps" or something like that,i think this forum will lose a lot of users...

Every forum has something like this, take MPC forum as an example, they have a section just for donors with the best exploits and they dont complaint, why? because regulars still have many other things to see.

Besides we (or at least me) are not gonna let every single thread get the hidden tags.

• 2 weeks later...

Every forum has something like this, take MPC forum as an example, they have a section just for donors with the best exploits and they dont complaint, why? because regulars still have many other things to see.

Besides we (or at least me) are not gonna let every single thread get the hidden tags.

other forum have 1 year membership , not lifetime. so i had 2 options, to hide for VIP only, or to change lifetime to 1 year. i chose 1st option.

now every ''good'' link is only for V.I.P. so mxc become a paid forum is you wanna see you must pay?

i don't now mabey is better mabey is NOT but since this come up all donators become  useless

I'don't like it

lol

V.I.P can change karma they can lock they have hole section only for them and they can see junkyard section

donators  

nothink!!!

I realy don't like it

in EN exploits 4/8 sticked topics are only for vip

I Buyed Donator Privilegie To see Best exploits and shit . I didnt want to change karma and see junkyard posts Like Vips, i just wanted to see all good exploits and now this priviligie is Gone,GONE!@@! !!! I never thought this day would come ...

P.S im here since July 25, 2008 And i never spam any shit only haz 92 posts ;/

There is a small update in Maxcheaters i want to tell you, from now on,  the messages in this tag [ h i d e ] (without spaces) [ / h i d e ] will be shown only for VIP members. This is a restriction i had to take since VIP members must have something more that Donator Members, also to prevent post farmers and spamers.

So from now on use   to hide it from everyone except VIPs!

(Donator members can still view hidden posts , but not hidden tags. )

just tell go donate :)

i think good idea would be to make a discount for those ppl who got donator acc and want to upgrade to VIP.

imo everything will be [ hide] from now on,btw the quoted text must happen