Hide Tag [hide] is from now on only for VIP Members!

Maxtor

then ppl that support forum with help,suggestions and guides are simply nothing coz they don't make donations? post hidden for 400 now are only for Vip bha

have you seen what maxtor said? just a move to make vip previleges better then donator user... and who cares about people like regular member who will not spend money paying an account?For them nothing, which is a sad thing.

Pwned regular users.

yay!

though l2 mods now have work to unhide all shares which are above 200 posts cuz all of them are hided with the tag.

[GR]Μειωθήκανε τα donate Maxtor?? (ναι είμαι κακός :P)

ha0x0a0xax0a0x0a0xa00a

LOL!

Well,u should let it as it is I guess.Donors won't be happy.

Btw,'sup with the uploaders who won the contest?

then ppl that support forum with help,suggestions and guides are simply nothing coz they don't make donations? post hidden for 400 now are only for Vip bha

since there are a LOOOT of post farmers in this forum, that was a good move to improve VIPs and make less forum useless spams...

since there are a LOOOT of post farmers in this forum, that was a good move to improve VIPs and make less forum useless spams...

you can Clean the topics by move them to J/K and no stayed there I am talking on shares and guides Maxtor....

you can Clean the topics by move them to J/K and no stayed there I am talking on shares and guides Maxtor....

why to do that? we want to make mine and moderators life easier, less spam , no post farmers , VIPs upgraded.

now everyone are gonna spam "OH I CANT SEE THE TOPIC CUZ IM NOT VIP :[ "

>.<

i guess that first point of maxtor is,people to donate for vip or even at donator,but i think he didn't think that spammers will be increased.