• b1gboss
    • Horus
    • dariofight
    • skylancer
    • Setekh
    • down
    • wizzy
    • DrHouse__

And I hadn't ever heard about you until you posted in this thread. What does that mean?

Ye nub, but I dont shout around trying to convince everyone Im best.

Anyway, best devs ***IVE HAD ANY CONNEXION WITH*** are nBd and Ahmed. Developers are developers everywhere, not just on maxcheaters. When anyone in here will be at nBd's level then I'm gonna vote.

KKTHXBB

this chat is lame and gay.. I'm out >.>

If VaGo wants to be known he dose so.. and not by invite some ppl on a server and asks them for help to test shit >.> his a active dev for 3 years if im right.. And hes code style is unique. =] just sayin XD

Voted coyote, cuz i realy don't know all peeps what they did with dev work

and i think its a nice guy:D

and gj coyote, this is your first vote:D

Anyway, best devs ***IVE HAD ANY CONNEXION WITH*** are nBd and Ahmed. Developers are developers everywhere, not just on maxcheaters. When anyone in here will be at nBd's level then I'm gonna vote.

KKTHXBB

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha first

same english powah T.T

ps: Ovenus , keep creating bots to vote yourself.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha second

and......................... Seketh...

i didn't ask to add me in poll,zero did it.,however i didn't say to vote me..you judge me for some things and i am not speaking all these time because you are l2jdeveloper and you have comblex as i understand because you'll smite my karma-you flame without reason because why you don't accept the judgement and you'are trying 2 years to make a l2jpack and you don't succed ,you start doing it from beginning.you speak about me without knowing me.people viewing and judging from my work not from my words.

with love Ovenus <3

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha first

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha second

and......................... Seketh...

i didn't ask to add me in poll,zero did it.,however i didn't say to vote me..you judge me for some things and i am not speaking all these time because you are l2jdeveloper and you have comblex as i understand because you'll smite my karma-you flame without reason because why you don't accept the judgement and you'are trying 2 years to make a l2jpack and you don't succed ,you start doing it from beginning.you speak about me without knowing me.people viewing and judging from my work not from my words.

with love Ovenus <3

Dude i succeeded and still do and earn cash outta it. In fact ur a l2mafia dev? guess what Dimmis hired me and actually is willing to buy the new archid premium for his new FULL GvE not a lme kvn. ^^

Ull talk about my work when ur actually smart enough to make a simple socket connection or implement smth on interlude with out copying L2JServer =)

Dude i succeeded and still do and earn cash outta it. In fact ur a l2mafia dev? guess what Dimmis hired me and actually is willing to buy the new archid premium for his new FULL GvE not a lme kvn. ^^

Ull talk about my work when ur actually smart enough to make a simple socket connection or implement smth on interlude with out copying L2JServer =)

where did you succed my friend on your private pack? :S btw i dont know you and i  don't care about you

:)

where you succeeded my friend on your private pack? :S btw i dont know you and i din't care about you :)

u do know me and u really do care what i say. the fact that ur denying it and claiming u don't care just proves my point about who you are and what you do.

And about Archid & Arin u'll see the new l2mafia soon enough.