Whats your most memorable PVP victory???

lol Elemental Master with augment is a very strong class...first ting i do every time i oin a server is seek for one magic attack augment to play summoner

its the top olympiad class in retail style gameplay, how dare u say it cant do anything?

Elemental is and will always be one of the strongest classes in the game, probably you dont remember C3/C4 times when Elemental summoners ruled sieges

also elemental summoner requires skill to play with or without augment

you have to manage how to use summon ultimate defense properly and in the right time, manage hp's while still hitting ppl...

ofc augment makes a lot easier

i had mass aura flare 55 power with elemental summoner and evas saint and its very lame to cast it all the time at respawn point in TVT events...its not even fun to kill ppl that way

***Elemental Summoner is way better than Phantom Summoner with augments...

elemental c.speed goes over 2.309 and with no reuse delay cuz of seraphim gift and agility

Phantom Summoner barely hits 1950...

lol Elemental Master with augment is a very strong class...first ting i do every time i oin a server is seek for one magic attack augment to play summoner

its the top olympiad class in retail style gameplay, how dare u say it cant do anything?

Elemental is and will always be one of the strongest classes in the game, probably you dont remember C3/C4 times when Elemental summoners ruled sieges

also elemental summoner requires skill to play with or without augment

you have to manage how to use summon ultimate defense properly and in the right time, manage hp's while still hitting ppl...

ofc augment makes a lot easier

i had mass aura flare 55 power with elemental summoner and evas saint and its very lame to cast it all the time at respawn point in TVT events...its not even fun to kill ppl that way

***Elemental Summoner is way better than Phantom Summoner with augments...

elemental c.speed goes over 2.309 and with no reuse delay cuz of seraphim gift and agility

Phantom Summoner barely hits 1950...

Probobly :) i dont say that its weakest ;) and need to play with it :) I Phantom sumoner has realy great skill named mass surrender to wing some something like that, and stone is wind atk, with surrender and +6 duels and stone i was hitting 3k dmg on donador players. Anyway i dont like augument skills. each people know his own clan with who he know to play the best ;) for me those classes are TH, OL and DA

Frintezza x10, Rune castle defence.

We were 2 clans, with only 1 hero defending it and our enemies were 2 allies co-operating with 21 heroes and they didn't manage to even cast pray once :)

Probobly  i dont say that its weakest  and need to play with it  I Phantom sumoner has realy great skill named mass surrender to wing some something like that, and stone is wind atk, with surrender and +6 duels and stone i was hitting 3k dmg on donador players. Anyway i dont like augument skills. each people know his own clan with who he know to play the best  for me those classes are TH, OL and DA

Stone is earth attack lol......there are only 3 earth magic attacks in the game...Stone (skill from mobs in valley of saint) Spoil and Spoil Festival

Phantom Summoner has mass surrender to wind, but that is to make team with stom screamer aoe wind attack

btw, PS attribute is DARK , not WIND...thats why it has Death Spike (dark skill)

ES has hydro screw and raging waves from summons, these skills deals massive damage at olympiad..but do not worth in mass pvp

Stone is earth attack lol......there are only 3 earth magic attacks in the game...Stone (skill from mobs in valley of saint) Spoil and Spoil Festival

Phantom Summoner has mass surrender to wind, but that is to make team with stom screamer aoe wind attack

btw, PS attribute is DARK , not WIND...thats why it has Death Spike (dark skill)

ES has hydro screw and raging waves from summons, these skills deals massive damage at olympiad..but do not worth in mass pvp

okey the explain dmg difference between 2k without surrender to wind and 3k with surender to wind. anyway dont take this post to serious :D

Jeeezzzz...

dude are u retard???

STONE = get an english dictionary and check what the word means....

LOL

STONE = ROCK and rocks comes from earth...

only in noob servers with messed stuff its WIND...

I dont know even why im talking to a noob like you, discussing something its so obvious...

Phantom Summoner = dark elf

Mass surrender to wind = wind resistance debuff

Spell Howler = dark elf

Hurricane AoE skill = mass wind attack

theyre supposed to work together in PVE.....decreasing mobs resist to WIND

OMG..is it hard to understand?

every summoner has mass element debuff...every mage in the same race has a mass AOE elemental attack to work with

***Now he will come and say that Solar Flare is earth because SPS has surrender to earth lol

Jeeezzzz...

dude are u retard???

STONE = get an english dictionary and check what the word means....

LOL

STONE = ROCK and rocks comes from earth...

only in noob servers with messed stuff its WIND...

I dont know even why im talking to a noob like you, discussing something its so obvious...

Phantom Summoner = dark elf

Mass surrender to wind = wind resistance debuff

Spell Howler = dark elf

Hurricane AoE skill = mass wind attack

theyre supposed to work together in PVE.....decreasing mobs resist to WIND

OMG..is it hard to understand?

every summoner has mass element debuff...every mage in the same race has a mass AOE elemental attack to work with

***Now he will come and say that Solar Flare is earth because SPS has surrender to earth lol

dont start to flame :D im not pro about augument skills like you ;) i prefere clean playing more :P and okey youre right about translating, but in mafia it is like wind atk :P

and becide you talk about all classes like i didnt know what kind of atk they had :P after all 4 years playing have learned to me a lot

1)My 1st Siege on (L2Spartans x6). Althought server's community wasn't so big i was so amused by the siege!! Golems, Team Game, Castle exploration (1st time entering one). I was on HE and i remember is was using wrongs dyes haha :D i couldn't get a fucking kill, but i was so happy to learn all these new things

3)Cemetary Clan PvP... My clan was against 2 war clans but we finally managed to kill them :D Me(bish) and 2 other friends were still alive though... BUT WE WERE THE WINNERS muahaha

3)Cemetary Clan PvP... My clan was against 2 war clans but we finally managed to kill them :D Me(bish) and 2 other friends were still alive though... BUT WE WERE THE WINNERS muahaha

Last man standing ^^

l2dragonlance

there was a Saggi named zi0n (1st at pvp's and pk's), He was really pro....believe me.

I was Adventurer....

and I met with him in Oly , and he left me full hp and 1 k cp...

everyone were watching the match and they were amazed XD

some of them shouting "OMG LETHAL!!", it wasnt xD

Pro hmm? he can be pro as much he want but dagger > saggi all the time and saggi are weak on oly.

If he is pro,saggi would never join a fight on oly  without class based but if your server was a loll2j x5000 i understand.

xaxaaxa in one x20 server i had paladin so did my openanty but i had as haste +4 and he had +7 fb we took about 5 minutes to kill him it was in event i won my + in my angel slayer

i was an interrlude server i will never forget this...