[L2J] L2 Wars Arena [Faction]

DreaM

Ι have to agree with Sofaki. I don't think that such servers succeed even if it looks from their features that they will have a brand future. Btw i think that this thing with the special pots/scrolls is just too much. I don't think that such things should be added.

Ι have to agree with Sofaki. I don't think that such servers succeed even if it looks from their features that they will have a brand future. Btw i think that this thing with the special pots/scrolls is just too much. I don't think that such things should be added.

Things such as this will be available pretty hard which you'll find out after few weeks of playing. And Sofaki? Where she commented? :D

I have to say that this and Versus' server will dominate this period.GodPower showed me some pics of the features and I can say it really rocks.I would recommend it.Maybe the best faction server right now.Btw the good thing is that it's being developed by programmers.Gl to the staff.I will give it a try.

the only programmer is also the admin so it probably couldnt get much better ^^ and also we have very good designers ofc.

The sad truth is, l2 is getting older and many players are fed up with its gameplay and constant grinding, so we've simply decided to preserve the fun l2 provides and add our own systems, which wont rlly effect the way you like to play l2, only offer many more options and fun engines for bored ppl. Its hard to watch it from a developers point of view, you know.. why not make it better when it has the potencial. =)

Also keep in mind, this isnt some random server lol and if i decide to add Game Over (kick target from game) item etc.., then ill make sure it cant be used during secure duels, events, even some areas etc.. however lvl2+ items are too rare to be a bother anyway and if youll drop 1, it will make your week.. ^^

Not to mention they offer allot of new strategic way of pvp, for instance.. lets say you use the item called Portal, you infiltrate enemy's base and use it before you die, once you get respawned you use .buffs, then use the portal item 2nd time to spawn the portal NPC, then you and all of your team mates can use it to teleport to that exact location you died on and this way enables faster sieges and adds more variaty etc..

I forgot to mention the languages staff also supports atm. We have 2 bulgarian, 1 greek staff members and i come from slovenia, tho i speak german, dutch, polish, czech, croatian, serbian, slovenian.. mostly all slavic and german language side and english obviously lol. We will see about spanish, roman side etc.. in future, tho our site will support even hebrew =P.

few facts that might help you reach a better conclusion:

- i own the server box and connection myself, since i know my ISP personally (and yes its dedicated), i do not require donations to keep it online at all, not to mention its a network of servers anyway.

- im the one and only programmer, since its all we need.. and if you think you have experience lol, then im not sure what id call myself, tho hare is a small dev's resume lol: delphi, c, c++, c#, vb, java, python, php, sql etc, etc.. ond prolly more since i just pick up on what comes by. I do not play games, nor find them fun, i work on the l2 projects cuz deving a mmo is fun for me, so you shouldnt worry ill get bored one day, especially since my work would prolly bore the living hell out of any player in the first place. =P

- i had my packs on a private, private server for about 2 years now lol.. so if i didnt close it when 0 ppl knew for it and it brought about the same amount of profit, why would i close it when its blossoming so beautifuly. =)

- no one can dos us offline and thats a fact.

/care lol i didnt ask anything lol.

Time will tell everything :P

/care lol i didnt ask anything lol.

Time will tell everything :P

No you didnt ask anything, you only compared our server to a majoritry and this is what differs us from them.

anyway if anyone would like to test and join us, live is open and as of today well be growing rapidly!

heres the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/230392991/fc05e771/L2_Wars_Patch.html

Well we didn't had a great start but i hope that with time we'll grow. The counter usually is 20~ all the time. Help us grow! Join and make sure to experience the best faction server around!

The online aren't much but as for this moment we didn't really advertised anywhere. We're fixing the minor things that we've find and finishing the balance. Also once we're done our real advertise will start so we can expect more players.

Max scroll enchantment is +8.

Max pvp enchantment is +16.

But in top i see player with Arcana Mace +17

1  	BG  	Goddess  	Arcana Mace - Acumen  	17  	Storm Screamer  	

http://www.l2wars.com/?main=topenchants

Fail? Or!?!?!?