The idea for a new server has been born.

By the way, providing a pack and supporting a project are two totally different things..

I guess intrepid will support me and my server in the future.

He is a friend,not somebody who I hired just to give him money.

I guess intrepid will support me and my server in the future.

He is a friend,not somebody who I hired just to give him money.

and thats exactly how it should happen. Buying a pack is meaningless, if u havent got a dev to fix, add things, remove things 24/7

and thats exactly how it should happen. Buying a pack is meaningless, if u havent got a dev to fix, add things, remove things 24/7

Intrepid is busy with his server too but he will be able to help me anytime I need to :P

it will be a sunken ship lol...

anyway i dont care since theres a thousand of servers like that in the world...

With the current features(the ones you see)yea,you are right.But as Intrepid told me,I have to make a concept,not a features list.And that's what I do.

There's no possibility to show it off before I hire the machine...

dont get me bad, i just tried to give you good advice..i dont deserve ur server to be a complete failure

i play L2 since 2004 and servers with loads of custom stuff and high rates are used mostly by ppl who wants to learn exploits and bring them to more serious servers...

btw one custom feature i would love to see is the ability to take custom skills (only one per character)

i played once in a server with this feature and i found it very fun, since it was one way to make your character different from all others

exactly like having rare augments , that makes ur character unique...

in L2 all characters play the same, so we dont have many options to build unique characters

and adding custom skills (with careful to not cause serious unbalances) is a fun thing

***example of how this feature worked in the server i tried it>>>

your character born in L2 world with a token in the inventory..after get to 3rd class, you can go to a npc and trade it for a custom skill of ur choice (can be active or passive)... ofc every class has specific ones

since i was Evas Saint i choose monster HP 2x (Passive)...

other choices were DEFLECT ARROW and the toggle skill from Kamael to move faster (which was a great skills for field pvp since it was making you able to run a lot faster and heal urself)

i remember they didnt added monster Hp to Cardinal to not make gameplay very unbalanced since having a bigger HP and group healling skills would cause unbalances when using BALANCE LIFE in the party...but it had final fortress (passive to increase greatly def when hp falls), soul guard and guts

i tried also Shillien Elder to check it in comparison to Evas and they gave it a skill to reduce reuse delay (which was great for low ammount of hp from SE heals and dryd root), a toggle for better shield defense rate and one skill from tanks to reduce damage from magic

i also tried elemental summoner and they added for it the option to get Unicorn Merrow lvl 85 with boosted stats (bigger PDEF, MDEF and PATK/MATK and huge HP only, and impossible to erase).. it was very fun use a summon as a regular summoner and fight against lots of ppl with it without see my summon die in 1 hit

other summons where Unicorn Seraphim (with major group heal and balance life and a big c.speed to make it work like a bishop) and for Unicorn Mirage i didnt tried , but from what i see from other ppl it was like a very strong mage, casting wind strike just as fast as a Soul Taker does death spike

that was one of the most fun features i ever saw in a custom server, and wasnt unbalanced at all since there was a lot of ppl playing very different classes, and these custom made fights a lot longer than were used to...

these are just some cool features from a random custom server i experienced....

these are just some cool features from a random custom server i experienced....

No way in hell that  i going to make such thing + thats cool?thats the worst crap i've ever heard :)

Non of you guys know the important parts of a server that soo sad but not a surprise at all.

First and formost the stability is the most important thing to run the server without errors or restarts for a long time period(which means a smooth gameplay)

Second the concept to know players what will do from entering until they log out without get bored(thats the easy part for those who have imagination for those who not theres always tons of farm zones and client modding)

Third client mods never can be and never will be balanced more client mod more unbalanced gameplay those who say client modded items can be balanced are lie

Intrepid~

No way in hell that  i going to make such thing + thats cool?thats the worst crap i've ever heard :)

Non of you guys know the important parts of a server that soo sad but not a surprise at all.

First and formost the stability is the most important thing to run the server without errors or restarts for a long time period(which means a smooth gameplay)

Second the concept to know players what will do from entering until they log out without get bored(thats the easy part for those who have imagination for those who not theres always tons of farm zones and client modding)

Third client mods never can be and never will be balanced more client mod more unbalanced gameplay those who say client modded items can be balanced are lie

Intrepid~

The old good intrepid :P

GUys I've came up with some kewl ideas.

Soon I will let you know moar thingiez.

Plus,web design will be made by Infusion!

I know that you hadn't flamed me before.But with all these costums you better try making a new game lol

People are getting more and more bored of L2 high rates routine.

This is what I am to change.

whos infusion? :p

A "hidden" friend of mine that is really good with photoshop.

And by saying hidden I didn't mean that you don't know him :P

No way in hell that  i going to make such thing + thats cool?thats the worst crap i've ever heard

1st of, he said he wanted a custom server full of custom features no matter what...i

2nd..i told him it was going to be a sunken ship, since theres thousands of custom high servers with custom features and all of them suck

3rd i am against custom content that unbalances gameplay...check my previous posts in this thread

4th i dont care what you plan on custom servers since i dont even waste my time in custom high rates for more than a week..and when i go to those servers is TO TEST EXPLOITS AND HACKS...if they work I LEAVE and I GO TO TRY MAKE THEM WORK IN GOOD SERVERS

5th that thing (custom skills) was cool and an unique feature , but i would never trade L2 retail gameplay style for modded stuff

6th No matter what ur server will be a sunken ship with loads of random that come and get bored and go and ppl making archers and mages and wasting their lives enchanting ...SAD BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN 99% OF SERVERS LIKE THAT...not a single living soul playing supports and other classes...all they have to do is PVPING RANDOMS, when theyre not doing that theyre ENCHANTING or CAMPING TVT to earn gold bars for MORE ENCHANTING

I just came up with another idea.

It's a custom quest this time.I've thought of every single point of it except its goal[LOL]!But don't worry,if Intrepid won't kill me you will like that quest :P