The idea for a new server has been born.

and the name will be L2RoH Ofc.

Well,I don't know.RoH was mainly darkslayer's server.

Dunno about the name really.I have some good ones in mind.

However,I couldn't care less about the server's name at the moment :P

And will u tell us that ultra new enchant idea?

would be stupid to make unique ideas public before its done ? :D

good luck with it ...i hope u can do one nice high rate with a bit unique game play...

about customs... i like to have different wep/armors but u should use only the already exist stats for them (vesper stats for your custom armor/wep)

Αnd disappointment comes again..

By NB4L1:

HELL NO
someone lie
AGAIN

Trust me, he NEVER accepted to help at a private l2j project like this and never will (as he says and has told)..

You can be honest next time..

Good Luck.

I doubt if Dr.House/N4BL1 will fail balancing those items.

balance is when you add on custom armors things like sleep resist, posion resist, water/fire or what else is.

adding p att, p def, att speed worth nothing really.

By NB4L1:

HELL NO
someone lie
AGAIN

Trust me, he NEVER accepted to help at a private l2j project like this and never will (as he says and has told)..

Good Luck.

pwned xD!

Darkslayer told me that they can be hired so I will hire them for better results and gameplay quality.

I am willing to achieve something good.

omg guys dont be so harsh with him, he actually said that if they can be hired, he will hire them, he never really said he has those devs.

Anyway good luck with your server mate and i wish you have fun making your own server.

P.S. [GR] Άν θες να κάνεις High PVP server όπως λές τότε θα σου πρότεινα να παραλήψεις όλες αυτές τις Safe Zone που λές, και να έχεις μόνο μία! Μιάς και έτσι θα έχεις περισσότερο PVP. [/GR]

Good luck with your server.  8)

By NB4L1:

HELL NO
someone lie
AGAIN

Good Luck.

I said I will hire someone.Either NB4L1 or Dr.House...They are the principal targets for my project.I didn't say that they are already in the project.

And I would hire Intrepid(if I didn't knew he hates customs) or Setekh(If he wasn't so busy)!But how could I know?Darklsayer told me that he will arrange this issue.

By NB4L1:

HELL NO
someone lie
AGAIN

Good Luck.

yea right.

balance is when you add on custom armors things like sleep resist, posion resist, water/fire or what else is.

adding p att, p def, att speed worth nothing really.

I think that's not that hard to balance the custom items.

You just c/p the stats from the old top ones and then it's just maths.

omg guys dont be so harsh with him, he actually said that if they can be hired, he will hire them, he never really said he has those devs.

Anyway good luck with your server mate and i wish you have fun making your own server.

P.S. [GR] Άν θες να κάνεις High PVP server όπως λές τότε θα σου πρότεινα να παραλήψεις όλες αυτές τις Safe Zone που λές, και να έχεις μόνο μία! Μιάς και έτσι θα έχεις περισσότερο PVP. [/GR]

Good luck with your server.  8)

Thanks but I have already thought of the zones.

would be stupid to make unique ideas public before its done ? :D

good luck with it ...i hope u can do one nice high rate with a bit unique game play...

about customs... i like to have different wep/armors but u should use only the already exist stats for them (vesper stats for your custom armor/wep)

I explained the way to balance the items above(not really).

Well, i play L2 has a long time, since it first came out in 2004 and i must say...

servers with loads of custom content are boring, ppl dont stay much longer in that kind of server..once they do everything they leave the server

and that includes good players with good alliances that rules the server for a time, get bored and leave it forever...because custom content kills the server, kills classes (specially mana pots and npc buffer)

Well, i play L2 has a long time, since it first came out in 2004 and i must say...

servers with loads of custom content are boring, ppl dont stay much longer in that kind of server..once they do everything they leave the server

and that includes good players with good alliances that rules the server for a time, get bored and leave it forever...because custom content kills the server, kills classes (specially mana pots and npc buffer)

That's your opinion mate.

How much people are currently online at:

L2Dubai,L2Pride,L2Euroworld?

Pretty big number huh?And all those servers have custom items.

-Just made some updates at the first post.

Could you suggest me a cheap and good company?I would be glad to hear a nice suggestion.

www.worldstream.nl (where my current dedi is located)

www.hetznzer.de

www.serverloft.eu

www.ngz-server.de

www.tophost.gr

Thanks brothah :P

BTW I think that Intrepid is gonna develop the server finally :P