The idea for a new server has been born.

And I would hire Intrepid(if I didn't knew he hates customs) or Setekh(If he wasn't so busy)!But

If setekh joined i would cut his balls off <_<

Ontopic:

Oh well all i see on the decription are standard features, so i cant say how this is gonna be.

Try thinking some nice unique features rates etc. Spend as much time as needed there, it can take up to a month just for THINKING

If setekh joined i would cut his balls off <_<

Ontopic:

Oh well all i see on the decription are standard features, so i cant say how this is gonna be.

Try thinking some nice unique features rates etc. Spend as much time as needed there, it can take up to a month just for THINKING

Believe me,I've thought of some kewl things.

And intrepid is gonna be the developer if everything goes as I(we) plan.

And I knew seth was busy with l2-Vengeance so It would be rude of me to hire him since he works for u!

*Custom Farm zones(there will be one or two peace zones and a zone that you will have pk risk)

-FAIL (all farm zones without peace zones)

*Custom buffer which is gonna include all the buffs(there will be some exceptions)

(yeah but buffer must have macro system)

*Custom Farm zones(there will be one or two peace zones and a zone that you will have pk risk)

-FAIL (all farm zones without peace zones)

*Custom buffer which is gonna include all the buffs(there will be some exceptions)

(yeah but buffer must have macro system)

1)The peaceful will have lower drops...Just to farm a basic item,let's say.

2)What does that mean?

Any events that will be added?

One of the most important parts in my opinion, but i am sure that he has

many good ideas about them.

That's your opinion mate.

How much people are currently online at:

L2Dubai,L2Pride,L2Euroworld?

Pretty big number huh?And all those servers have custom items.

trust me custom features sucks, ppl will hate them

ppl love servers that are as close to retail possible ...do a server like that and remove all the things we all hate or are tired to do over and over (no class quests, easy xp, etc...)

keep gameplay as retail and let players do straight to the fun party (end game pvp)

and the ammount of players  in these servers will never get as close to the ammount of players that servers like

L2 DEX, L2 PARADISE or L2 XTREME had

they all have 4000+ online and they all were clsoest to retail...

if 250, 300 is a lot of players to you...LOL

to me that ammount of players represents the ammount of ppl that are joining and will stay for a few days then leave, and more will come and do the same thing....they wont stay for long

RANDOM SERVER = RANDOM FEATURES = RANDOM PEOPLE = RANDOM POPULATION

one more high rate server to the bottom of the TOP 100...good for cheating!!!!

One of the most important parts in my opinion, but i am sure that he has

many good ideas about them.

Indeed ^^!Intrepid is good with those things ;)

trust me custom features sucks, ppl will hate them

ppl love servers that are as close to retail possible ...do a server like that and remove all the things we all hate or are tired to do over and over (no class quests, easy xp, etc...)

keep gameplay as retail and let players do straight to the fun party (end game pvp)

and the ammount of players  in these servers will never get as close to the ammount of players that servers like

L2 DEX, L2 PARADISE or L2 XTREME had

they all have 4000+ online and they all were clsoest to retail...

if 250, 300 is a lot of players to you...LOL

to me that ammount of players represents the ammount of ppl that are joining and will stay for a few days then leave, and more will come and do the same thing....they wont stay for long

RANDOM SERVER = RANDOM FEATURES = RANDOM PEOPLE = RANDOM POPULATION

one more high rate server to the bottom of the TOP 100...good for cheating!!!!

Server will be full custom...Be sure about that...

mwhah.. wanna see what u guys end up with :D

WTH ?!

I was in doubt.Pick you or Intrepid?

Well,I knew you were developing L2V so it would be lame of mine to make you stop L2V development to start with mine.

Well,I knew you were developing L2V so it would be lame of mine to make you stop L2V development to start with mine.

he wouldnt stop developing l2v. Trust me he putted too much effort on this, so he just let it go.

mwhah.. wanna see what u guys end up with :D

WTH ?!

u know i love ya, dont you? =)

By the way, providing a pack and supporting a project are two totally different things..