[Share]Fury Angel [CT2.3]

lol i work in on armor and have the same color @#%R$^% -.-" you stop my work Bro... btw i change low the color's btw thanks :)

like i said this armor is fail cause the colors xD

too monochrome xD without too much details :)

i tell for white color only :/ btw i have already change my color's :)

dont overdo it with the colors >.>

a pro armor is a soft colored armor... without to be monochrome....

just few details fit with armor :)

xaxa this armor are painted by me but how to say in first page.. this textures are from Epic Dark Knight Set and i only change color and put effect Sofaki i know you think my armor edited is with monochrome but u wrong eh eh and just check my work and see what i do with armor change that ;) anyway i accept criticism :D

Very nice Work my Friend,but i can't download this Customs for Rapid Share if you want Upload This Custom in 4Shate ,for me and any Member.Nice Work(PLZ upload this Custom in 4share)

Very Nice Armor.... And I like it a lot ... +1 for your gr8 job m8 :)

thanks a lot bro really gratefull

Very nice Work my Friend,but i can't download this Customs for Rapid Share if you want Upload This Custom in 4Shate ,for me and any Member.Nice Work(PLZ upload this Custom in 4share)

ok listen bro try download this with Jdownloader program.. just need paste the link in program and done the program do all automatic and try download link

thanks a lot bro really gratefull

ok listen bro try download this with Jdownloader program.. just need paste the link in program and done the program do all automatic and try download link

ok i try and i i tell you :>