L2J-Archid Epilogue / Interlude

if you make a fail project i will kick your as**s keep coding guys i'm w8ing to be more stable (your project) and open a test server with your project ;D

damn, ofc it will be closed... but  who cares? it is a simple project l2j copy/paste

damn, ofc it will be closed... but  who cares? it is a simple project l2j copy/paste

c/p??

i dont think so :)

archid if they continue they will make l2j copy them :)

and i am sure for that

they are proffesionals developers and they can make everything

Archid Is The Future Project :)

gl guys :)

c/p??

i dont think so :)

archid if they continue they will make l2j copy them :)

and i am sure for that

they are proffesionals developers and they can make everything

Archid Is The Future Project :)

gl guys :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!

What are you saying ? C/p .. ?

Haha . That's funny. First look the timeline of archid and then talk.

They have nothing c/p , all they do is their work.

Well to be honest I am disappointed, first they advertise ` Archid interlude will be back in January` then all wait for January  release for the Interlude and they change their mind and make Gracia and now Interlude postponed to end of february lol and only premium

Well to be honest I am disappointed, first they advertise ` Archid interlude will be back in January` then all wait for January  release for the Interlude and they change their mind and make Gracia and now Interlude postponed to end of february lol and only premium

Why to pay more attention at a dead chronicle?

You like Open Source, because you can get files for free, maybe it it ok for you, but for developeres?

look man the only think i know is that setekhs project never has c/p codes

and all of the devs of archid have java knowledge.

setekh always knows what she do. and all other projects use archids codes.

Setekh <3    xD

Why to pay more attention at a dead chronicle?

Well that's how they advertise 2 months ago but whatever, and what do you mean by dead ? You mean the development for IL is dead because there are no capable coders of fully developing an IL server, I think there are plenty of people out there who prefer to play on an IL server but they don't do it because they are all filled with bugs and exploits

Well that's how they advertise 2 months ago but whatever, and what do you mean by dead ? You mean the development for IL is dead because there are no capable coders of fully developing an IL server, I think there are plenty of people out there who prefer to play on an IL server but they don't do it because they are all filled with bugs and exploits

There ARE LOTS OF skillful developers that can develop lineage II Interlude.

Why to do it though?

Since the the latest Chronicle is Epilogue, then the developers will work on it.

It's normal, lol..

setekh always knows what she do. and all other projects use archids codes.

Setekh <3    xD

Forgot this:

1hr0x.png

lmao..

Why do you prefer IL than EP?