[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

Yes is dying,

also imo l3 is not going to be launched, aion was a big sales hit for ncsoft and maybe they will stare at it.

should maxcheaters help on that? should mxc add some new rules?, like no l2j packs?

also ncsoft lost all the game (but ALL of it) after kamael chronicle.

This is not a discussion ... You are hardly arguing guys...

This is what destroyed lineage2. Everyone was trying to fuck up the other. Hacks/corruption/kids This 3 things destroyed it. Not the incompetent staff of a server. There are a lot of goods devs... The problem is that noone trusts the other atm...

BTW: This is my point of view.

btw the whole system is copied from wow.the char stats,inventory window,pvp system

btw2:territory wars already exist in wow since the very beginning of it ,so another copy :)

oh... didn't know that, cause I have never played WoW... oh wait, I tried it once, and found out it got crappy kiddy graphics, and characters jumping around like happy ponies

okay but lets face it the completely opposite happened in asia for example or russia the EU/NA retail servers just have development problems thats all so lineage as it is on RETAIL far rom dying since the population is still big.

Agree with this.

oh... didn't know that, cause I have never played WoW... oh wait, I tried it once, and found out it got crappy kiddy graphics, and characters jumping around like happy ponies

Agree with this.

we are the ones who have brain the others are just the noisy crowd who chant the same bullshit over and over again without play the chronicle on retail or better on any server so this topic is nothing more than a joke.

also ncsoft lost all the game (but ALL of it) after kamael chronicle.

Bored to write the same thing all the time, so

same question have you ever played it on retail server?

?

characters jumping around like happy ponies

lmaoo hhaha

This is not a discussion ... You are hardly arguing guys...

This is what destroyed lineage2. Everyone was trying to -beep- up the other. Hacks/corruption/kids This 3 things destroyed it. Not the incompetent staff of a server. There are a lot of goods devs... The problem is that noone trusts the other atm...

BTW: This is my point of view.

hacks can be handled.

If they can't, then it's not worth to create a server, if you know that you'll close it at the first attack.

we are the ones who have brain the others are just the noisy crowd who chant the same bullshit over and over again without play the chronicle on retail or better on any server so this topic is nothing more than a joke.

relax..

Let's just hear opinions..

ok i nearly wrote something that i promised i dont do again...

just a question for both of you have you ever played gracia in retail server?

look im not saying Gracia is a shit. It's the only good change made from c4 times. But ofc doesn't make it very special from other chronicles. L2 is getting a shit itself. and most of ppl like more c4/c6 coz of game play. most of admins choose g3 coz is bugless.

And i just don't like gracia coz of that damn oly area like a ch. Is for "press only F1 guys".

Agree with this.

WoW Might have kiddy graphics but its gameplay is better than L2 for sure. And developers of wow make serious releases not like ncsoft. And the graphics of wow will get improved at Cataclysm Expansion.

Ontopic: L2 is old. In both sides graphics and gameplay. Adding new features of other games doesn't make it difeerent but copy cat. My opinion ncsoft has messed it up after the leaving of the original developers of L2.

Okay, Interlude is an attractive Chronicle, although, since most of the people like Gracias (as HopZone shows), it means that Gracia > Interlude.

this means that random kiddos are creating more lolservers with full customs and things without any fun for an old school player. This fact also shows that new people try the Lineage 2 (gracia mostly) and they dislike.

You understood me wrong Coyote. I meant that everyone is trying to -beep- up the other one... Some people are just green with envy when other open a server. They do their best to make it close. ( flame,spam,hack ) Ofc that you can handle the hacks but why there are people who need to hack ? What they will gain ? Popularity ?

Name one of them for me.

Please.

Invisible on daggers ? Blink/teleport call it however you want.

ok after reading this 6 lolpages i realised 1 thing . only 3-4 ever played on official right? everyone else just say oh its suck emo kamales are gay nononononon i dont like it gay T_T oh noez . ok wait u think that u can understand whats the diffrence of l2 from c6 to gfinal or epiloque from a loljava srv? no u cant mate cause most of the features arent even added . still u cant just come and say oh ok g final sucks nothing new and kamaels are emo T_T. Go play on l2 retail official and then come and tell me if the features are good or not. and just for the record i used to play official on c6 and i really want to start again now on epiloque to see what the real changes are .

Noble said that.

WoW.

I asked you to name one of these copies for me.

The reply you just gave does not make any sense at all o_O

You understood me wrong Coyote. I meant that everyone is trying to -beep- up the other one... Some people are just green with envy when other open a server. They do their best to make it close. ( flame,spam,hack ) Ofc that you can handle the hacks but why there are people who need to hack ? What they will gain ? Popularity ?

true, although it's not the main reason that affects lineage's gameplay in a bad way..

I asked you to name one of these copies for me.

The reply you just gave does not make any sense at all o_O

true, although it's not the main reason that affects lineage's gameplay in a bad way..

NO!neither will i do^^ L2 has nothing to offer me anymore.i was asked to post my opinion about what lineage can do from now on.so i replied

btw the whole system is copied from wow.the char stats,inventory window,pvp system

btw2:territory wars already exist in wow since the very beginning of it ,so another copy :)

Mailbox...and others...

ok after reading this 6 lolpages i realised 1 thing . only 3-4 ever played on official right? everyone else just say oh its suck emo kamales are gay nononononon i dont like it gay T_T oh noez . ok wait u think that u can understand whats the diffrence of l2 from c6 to gfinal or epiloque from a loljava srv? no u cant mate cause most of the features arent even added . still u cant just come and say oh ok g final sucks nothing new and kamaels are emo T_T. Go play on l2 retail official and then come and tell me if the features are good or not. and just for the record i used to play official on c6 and i really want to start again now on epiloque to see what the real changes are .