Time has come!

Blane

1.689,00 € , tell me that this 1 in front doesnt mean a million :D

actually you gave toooo much for this pc (1,689)?

1.600 Euros for a Laptop? With Mac? Well, I don't think that a laptop deserves so much money.

I had make a computer to buy. I was costing 1.800 euros. But I didn't buy it because something went wrong :S

3.30 GHz CPU

6 GB RAM (even if it is to much)

2 GB Graphic Card

1 TB Hard Driver

500 GB Hard Driver

And much more. If you remember the topic I had create.

You admittited yourself, you aren't in a state in which you can be activive aiding the Forum. So you will remain Legendery until you find some time. Congratulations for your new Laptop.

You admittited yourself, you aren't in a state in which you can be activive aiding the Forum. So you will remain Legendery until you find some time. Congratulations for your new Laptop.

Indeed.That's what I'm saying.Also, DreaM a couple of adenas have arrived (hopefully) before some minutes...

Indeed.That's what I'm saying.Also, DreaM a couple of adenas have arrived (hopefully) before some minutes...

Yes indeed i didnt say thanks cuz i had like 15 messages im still figuring out how can i send 1 message to more than 1 person . Anyway thank you for your support and everyone else's but thats for the other thread not for here i guess ;P.

About your demotion I disagree too.

As you can see I got a demotion too, but I have to say that it is the right thing cause it will help the community. Anyway, I believe that the way which I got demoted was wrong, but the decision is right.