[Preview] L2 Wars a new Dimension of Lineage 2

DreaM

Myea, sure, but I talked with WizZy recently and you actually got kicked from eminence's staff and you were always complaining for everything, so please, L2Eminence's forum is still online and I can get some things from the hidden sections posted from you that will make you look simply pathetic and idiotic.

And people are still playing interlude, because there isn't a good ct2.3/ct2.4 free server nowdays without imba donations. Every server can be balanced no matter which chronicle it is.

Eminence was fail. It was made for money . I have no idea who you are but the only one working there was Lee aka Wizzy. NOT YOU BITCH. So keep mouth shut as far as you are a random.

Can't you guys understand? All those are shared here as you said but that doesn't mean they used them? What if they re-worked all so its their own source?

thats the thing.. i dont make a pack and call it l2jnab, i just have a private source now and its not comparable to any other, but its based on l2j as any java server out there.. only faster and if not yet buggless.. it will be very soon.

also well probably open beta on saturday!

DreaM one question when opening ? :D

I read the topic 2 times from the begining an just saying soon :D

please tell me couse Im waiting it :)