Dragon network OOG

JuGgLer

I see you made it working but arent you afraid of the keylogger inside? whats the purpose of a good walker if its got keyloggers

No. That was from my original work. I didn't use anything posted in this thread, and you shouldn't either. It IS a keylogger from what others have said.

Allow me to explain.

A keylogger is a keyhooker and saves everything you type and then send that data to a 'server'. Right? Ok.

That program is NOT a keylogger as it does NOT hook everything you type, it doesn't grab keyboard buffer or anything at all, so no program would point it out being a KEYLOGGER or a VIRUS. Because it will not attach itself into any process, system or kernel. So no program would say this program is trying to do something bad to your system, it is not.

Now, to explain what happens there.

You enter your account data, you hit ok button. When you hit the button, it will grab what you typed into the boxes and will open an IE (not visible probably) to send the data to the guy who made the program. Bang. You just sent your account data to a "hacker" (*cough* script kiddie *cough*). You will find your char naked some time later and will start screaming "ZOMFG I'VE BEEN HACKED OMGOMGOMGOMG GIVE BACK!!!" etc.

Now... is that a virus? No, it's not. If I make a program and put 2 fields for you to fill and click on send, is that a virus? No, it's not. Will it get recognized? No, it won't, there's nothing bad, nothing malicious, nothing, so why consider it a virus? It's not a virus or a keylogger. Simple.

Don't trust antivirus. They don't know what they do, they aren't smart. All an antivirus can do is try to match signatures of files with it's database's signatures. That's all. It may have a few other features, but that's about it. It will not tell you anything else. Nothing. That's why I almost always blame the user for being "hacked" or having his account hijacked.

Trust me now it's a scam or not? Try it at your own risk, if you lose everything you have, I'll laugh.

No. That was from my original work. I didn't use anything posted in this thread, and you shouldn't either. It IS a keylogger from what others have said.

plz dude share your infos :p

BTW you speak French???

Your Script encypts the password that is send? Or it just overwrites the password field in the packet?

My OGG works with the second method, because I couldn't find the encryptation.

If you know what the Password encryptation is, can you send me a PM with how it works?