[Exploit] New Enchant Exploit

Everyone, asking questions like "where did you tested it", etc., shloud read this post first.

NCSoft nor l2j forks use random number tables, so the chance is fully random. Even if you just failed 2800 enchants in a row, you have the same chance to enchant the 2801st time.

dude this will never work.....maybe u have luck....verry big luck......i saw ppl (on interlude servers +3 safe +24 max low rate server) that make from+0 to +20 S weap...... so what do u call that??? Science??? =))

dude this will never work.....maybe u have luck....verry big luck......i saw ppl (on interlude servers +3 safe +24 max low rate server) that make from+0 to +20 S weap...... so what do u call that??? Science??? =))

If u want come with me on any server when I have free time and u will see :)

Yeah , I was making enchants in similar way, but I was enchanting important weapon after 2 or 3  other ( not important) weapons had broken:D I was thinking that fail four weapons in row is very unlucky, so it will not happen as often as fail one weapon  8)

Dont be so mean atleast hes trying UNLIKE YOU! So show some respect, if he says hes tested it and it works maybe it works only in specific servers and thers a possibility that indeed it has a higher % of working.

Next time u shud get -1 karma for flaming him for contrubuting to this forum unlike you are!

//ontopic Wich client did you try it on btw, and mind giving wich server u tested it on?

Are you crazy?

1. Thats not a flame rofl? Dumb share - I Didnt wrote Dumb poster did I?

2. I dont try? LOL! Why to try to share fake and n00bish (not a flame again) shares? I will NEVER post such a thing rofl. Of course this dont works. From where are you? Lineage 1 (lol)? Of course its not working, rofl incrase chance of enchanting. I cant believe what you believe in... Good luck enchanting by the way omg.

3. Read comments a bit? Someone said it works? Maybe some spammer said it works which i dont believe in.

4. De-Karmad? I see you love karma (your text). I didnt flame user which is not off the rules so see ya...

PS I wont share such a shares cause its only cause of spam - i mean people gets posts in this threads. (Like me you and others)

I dont have to say something on-topic. Just not working...

Great share dude! -1!

[shadow=red,left]I already -beep-ing warned you billion of times to USE -beep-ING SEARCH BUTTON, this is like 50th share already shared. I warned you last time with no punishment, now I hope you get it, next time you'll be banned.[/shadow]