[Guide][CS 1.6]How To Keep Admin Slots

Yakamoto

I will show you in that article how they set slots for admin respectively at the two hot stuffs

Keeping slots for AMX Mod X: you open addons\amxmodx\configs\amxx.cfg and search for

// Amount of reserved slots, amx_hideslots must be 1 to use this cvar (for more details see comments in plugin source)
amx_reservation 0

// If you set this to 1, you can hide slots on your server
amx_hideslots 0 

How does must be preened those

amx_reservation 0 - here you can shoose how many position for admins you want

amx_hideslots 0 -  Rather than you change to from 0 to 1 , they will not keep else slots

+1 for this?HolySmoke learn to dont abuse thats like give karma for someone who show you how to setup 2 config file where everything is commented and obvious...

+1 for this?HolySmoke learn to dont abuse thats like give karma for someone who show you how to setup 2 config file where everything is commented and obvious...

check the reason."For all his work in cs section".

check the reason."For all his work in cs section".

check again the karma rules atleast link the karma for something that deserve karma not a "how to change 2 number while everything is explained and totally obvious"

Intrepid i know that your friend DreaM call you to dekarma me but i dont worry for my karma i will get it again ;)

Dream is not my friend jeeez you guys have a really nice imagination

+ Already shared from me ^^