[Preview] Royal Kingdoms a new project

Intrepid

says that who added on hes server tons of custom client mods :)

Always friendly.

And i would do it again, cause weapons are weapons and armors are armors. But your systems are totally unique.

There are 2 chances:

1) Your server will rock you'll get a bunch of people.

2) Your server will fail.

My opinion is that you are risking too much making such a unique system. Let's hope it will be the 1st.

And i would do it again, cause weapons are weapons and armors are armors. But your systems are totally unique.

There are 2 chances:

1) Your server will rock you'll get a bunch of people.

2) Your server will fail.

My opinion is that you are risking too much making such a unique system. Let's hope it will be the 1st.

no risk no win and actually we make a hardcore faction pvp server so we need to keep ourselfs to the name :P

nahhhh faction servers sux

im not even going to try it i prefer normal servers but,it wont fail with those features

GL

dont say something sucks until you dont try it out^^

I don't know about the other people but ... too much custom don't you think ? What is the point of lives ? That if i have 200 lives , that if i have 3 lives. If i have 3 lives i won't go to pvp with the fear of losing my character. If i have 200 lives i will go like a zerg and soon dieing all the time. L2 is a game with fast pvp system so in that way if i die 10 times i won't go for pvp. (So you are giving a limit to this)

Pointless.

Plus don't forget the weakest point of all GvE style servers , one faction to have overwhelming number of people and owning the other faction forcing the weak ones to leave or to make new char to the big faction.

Also for a Faction server if you want the economy and the PvP to run smoothly you need many many players.

I am talking friendly , suggesting is a very good step to improve.

I don't know about the other people but ... too much custom don't you think ? What is the point of lives ? That if i have 200 lives , that if i have 3 lives. If i have 3 lives i won't go to pvp with the fear of losing my character. If i have 200 lives i will go like a zerg and soon dieing all the time. L2 is a game with fast pvp system so in that way if i die 10 times i won't go for pvp. (So you are giving a limit to this)

Pointless.

Plus don't forget the weakest point of all GvE style servers , one faction to have overwhelming number of people and owning the other faction forcing the weak ones to leave or to make new char to the big faction.

Also for a Faction server if you want the economy and the PvP to run smoothly you need many many players.

to tell the truth the only faction server i enjoyed was l2gve.net the old old old 1 it was so good no zergs or shits so many people ...

Pointless.

to tell you the truth we all know that thats why we say in our forum "we dont say every feature of server yet!" my partner Zunix have over 2years experience with developments of faction packs he knows what hes doing also we all know whats the weak points of a faction server :)

for what you wrote well i could explain to you all the features but since we are not intended to release all of them well i can give you detailed explanation but only in private so if you want throw me a pm

to tell you the truth we all know that thats why we say in our forum "we dont say every feature of server yet!" my partner Zunix have over 2years experience with developments of faction packs he knows what hes doing also we all know whats the weak points of a faction server :)

for what you wrote well i could explain to you all the features but since we are not intended to release all of them well i can give you detailed explanation but only in private so if you want throw me a pm

Good to see experienced people at a hard project. Imo take all your time to make it perfect but not so late cause players are waiting. beware of the 3 weak points of factions servers.

-Low community - no smooth economy - bored players

-Overwhelming people on the one faction pwning everyday the other faction in conclusion the weak faction making new characters to the powerful faction

-Even after one month make something so newbie players will farm like it was the 1st day of the server and not getting 1-shot down by the  + S grade guys

These are reasons of factions servers who are getting dead like infinitel2 (community from +2000 got to 300 ~ 200 bots 70 newbies 30 old players)

Good luck  :)

Good to see experienced people at a hard project. Imo take all your time to make it perfect but not so late cause players are waiting. beware of the 3 weak points of factions servers.

-Low community - no smooth economy - bored players

-Overwhelming people on the one faction pwning everyday the other faction in conclusion the weak faction making new characters to the powerful faction

-Even after one month make something so newbie players will farm like it was the 1st day of the server and not getting 1-shot down by the  + S grade guys

These are reasons of factions servers who are getting dead like infinitel2 (community from +2000 got to 300 ~ 200 bots 70 newbies 30 old players)

Good luck  :)

you pointed out 3 weak point and i have 3 answer for you

if there are low players well yes we cant fight against that we need to make good server to dont have problems like that otherwise its failure.

the factions are choosen on account registration not ingame and the account manager balance the faction numbers since ingame imo we cant control the number of online player.

newbie players will be not 1shot killed since we make balance and the items hard to get i dont want to say that part if you interested i can tell you in private only also the life system is give bonuses too basically the dominant faction have bonuses too what i try to point to is to understand it you need to know the whole concept and not beeing strict to only simple facts.

Well, I won't wish you good luck again (I have wished it to you about 4-5 times and to zunix 2-3).

The only thing I have to say is: People JOIN!

There are only a few servers that have been developed like RK, and since there is more stuff to be added, it will be one of the best Gracia servers for sure.

PS: Lise is finished?

Well, I won't wish you good luck again (I have wished it to you about 4-5 times and to zunix 2-3).

The only thing I have to say is: People JOIN!

There are only a few servers that have been developed like RK, and since there is more stuff to be added, it will be one of the best Gracia servers for sure.

PS: Lise is finished?

lise is developed by Zunix its ready and its working but he coded it for l2jfree source now its under recode to fit with our source :)

lise is developed by Zunix its ready and its working but he coded it for l2jfree source now its under recode to fit with our source :)

anyway, im downloading msn so i can talk with both of you =P

GL! (For 6th time)