[Preview] Royal Kingdoms a new project

Intrepid

What about the players who will think of getting lives by killing their bots/friends? Have you considered that?

What about the players who will think of getting lives by killing their bots/friends? Have you considered that?

They won't be able to get several PvPs, and their friends won't risk that, since they won't be able to re-create new characters that easily ;)

dont you think i dont do a faction server if i cant prevent such shit?AntiFeedManager ftw...

if there are low players well yes we cant fight against that we need to make good server to dont have problems like that otherwise its failure.

agree

the factions are choosen on account registration not ingame and the account manager balance the faction numbers since ingame imo we cant control the number of online player.

really good idea never thought of it

newbie players will be not 1shot killed since we make balance and the items hard to get i dont want to say that part if you interested i can tell you in private only also the life system is give bonuses too basically the dominant faction have bonuses too what i try to point to is to understand it you need to know the whole concept and not beeing strict to only simple facts.

you are right at the point that i don't know much of the features which will follow i just wanted to point that newbies characters must farm nearly like it is the 1st day of the server.

good ideas and positive spirit

you are right at the point that i don't know much of the features which will follow i just wanted to point that newbies characters must farm nearly like it is the 1st day of the server.

good ideas and positive spirit

well ok since i cosider you as someone who can think logically i send you a pm with 1 feature that we will have for newbies

Update in case of if someone dont see on the forum:

Technical and Software background

Our server pc:

Processor information: Intel® Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, 8 cores

Operating system: Debian Linux 5.0

Memory information: 8GB DDR3 memory(physical) with 4gb virtual memory(swap)

Hard discs: 2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit

Backup Space: 100 GB

4 Dedicated IP (Allocation in accordance with RIPE guidelines)

24h Servermonitoring with email notification

24h Resetservice via Webinterface

Reverse DNS Administration

Data Center 24/7 Stand-by-Service

Redundant Network

Juniper Routing-Technology

100 % switched network; np collision domains

High Speed Access to all Internet-Uplinks

24/7 Monitoring

Network Availability min. 99%

Rescue System:

The Rescue System is a minimal Linux system with important tools. Alternatively, the Rescue System is available for OpenSolaris and FreeBSD. It helps to eliminate software problems on our server. A faulty or ruined glibc library paralyses the entire server. In this case often only a reinstall will help. With the Rescue System our server boots in rescue mode and simply replaces the library with an older, stable version. The server is soon back online.

Server located in the Nuremberg area as well as a datacenter park in Falkenstein/Vogtl. which are connected to one another. The many redundant internet connections to the largest German internet exchange, DE-CIX, as well as direct connection to Telekom, ensures smooth operation of internet presence.

Quote from Zunix:

We was clear about the New Player and the old Player Balance. Thats why we added function that help new players to surrive. So new players will not just be the "meat" of the old once. Fair protection help new players and give them a good chance.

second point is: ofc soon or later one faction will get the bigger power. thats why we added a 3rd faction that make the balance between the 2x playable faction.

the other point is: live system, yeah its right l2 has a fast pvp system.. but i dont think that you always lose.. beside of that.. the live system is really fair + the fact that we are making a hardcore pvp server so if you think you cant deal with a hardcore pvp server please dont leave your old 5k rate pvp server and stay as top of the noobs or go back to World of Warcraft... but if u think you able to handle a hardcore pvp server come and try us out if we are public

Quote from Zunix:

We was clear about the New Player and the old Player Balance. Thats why we added function that help new players to surrive. So new players will not just be the "meat" of the old once. Fair protection help new players and give them a good chance.

second point is: ofc soon or later one faction will get the bigger power. thats why we added a 3rd faction that make the balance between the 2x playable faction.

the other point is: live system, yeah its right l2 has a fast pvp system.. but i dont think that you always lose.. beside of that.. the live system is really fair + the fact that we are making a hardcore pvp server so if you think you cant deal with a hardcore pvp server please dont leave your old 5k rate pvp server and stay as top of the noobs or go back to World of Warcraft... but if u think you able to handle a hardcore pvp server come and try us out if we are public

Update:

With Zunix we decided to keep the http://beta.royalkingdoms.net/ domain until the beta ends so our beta forum will be accessible until the beta period ends!

i can help you with the Bulgarian translation if you wanna... Since its a fact that 60% of the BG players search for a faction server ^^

we have alredy translators plus i dont trust you.

we have alredy translators plus i dont trust you.

lets leave the trust, because i have much to say xD

we fuckd up many topics with you and my flames, so i will leave this one.

gl with the translators.