MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

Interlude - L2OFF

We want to create the best server available, and everyone can be involved in this to get it as perfect as possible.

From Poll http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=106023.0

We asked what sort of server you like, and many loved the high rate server option, so we are running 200x A Grade in store. Now you can add what you want to have in this server to make it perfect.

Server Info:

• Interlude
  • 200x EXP, 200x SP, ?x ADENA, DROP ?x, SPOIL ?x.
  • Gm Shop: C to A Grade.
  • No Donations for Items / enchants etc.

Computer Specs:

• Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
  • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 1 GBit Connection
  • 2x 10k RPM Disk's We will change to SSD Disk if we need.
  • Unlimited Traffic

We will work on this server until everything is perfect, after that we can open beta for 5 days with 10k rates to test the last things. After that we wipe go live with 200x A grade in store.

+

DROP ?x, SPOIL ?x, ADENA ?x

A utomatic event systems? If yes give examples on what systems you want.

Want to see unique feature? there is a good chance i will implement what you are wishing for!

Please write your opinions here.

If you select 'no' please describe what you want to change on the server to make it funny and unique.

Reply #1 - Thanks for your reply's!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=107945.0;msg=759758

drop x2, spoil x2

adena rate: x50 (We dont want to be rich =] and with this way we can buy more things with adena)

still no idea if i will play, last days im with my gf so i dont even have enough time to help on mxc / on l2eminence :|

i may join... 450-500 adena rate about the other depends on the farming system...

@ExTrEmEDwarf with x50 adena on x200 server you will reach 60 lvl and you wont be able to buy even c grade stuff... usually x50 servers have x250 adena rate... so i guess on x200  x500 adena rate will be perfect

Please write what you want to be added to make it fun and unique.

Custom items? skills ? events ? places ? something that other srvs dont  have? something interesting playing in a srv xping and pvping seems boring to me at least ...

Custom items? skills ? events ? places ? something that other srvs dont  have? something interesting playing in a srv xping and pvping seems boring to me at least ...

the same.....i play

something interesting playing in a srv xping, pvping and farming seems boring to me at least ...

fixed

Want to see unique feature? there is a good chance i will implement what you are wishing for!

Sounds really interesting, if you hadn't put in in dark green xD

So you can make things like TvT for L2OFF? That would be really interesting I guess...

I'd say, if you have a good Clan system (Raids, Sieges, Clan wars, Olympiad) and not to hard/boring farm, I'd definitely stay playing there. I think I'll test it for sure too.

Good luck on this L2Off staff