[POLL]Who got bored of l2?

Cloud

Why u got bored of l2?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Why u got bored of l2?

• Too much farm
    • Same things to do day after day
    • Too much home hosted and kid's servers!
    • Different reason(Write it on a post)

Take the gracia in your ass and be happy.I said my opinion,i didn't flame you facking retard.Can you understand that ppl have different choices than you?If not, time to learn it kid.

actually im pretty sure im older than you so your argument is invalid(by Grisom :D ) and btw opinions are different yes but thats about clean human stupidity have an opinion is 1 thing but dont accept simple facts is another thing^^

hehe thats where Coyote™ failed too :)

i played on retail C5 IL Kamael Hellbound and gracia part 1(lineage2.com if you dont know what retail is)

and im a C5 fan not gracia fan!but still i have the brain to understand what ncsoft try to make with lineage and i have a point why i hate interlude soo much and all of you?all of you say the same bullshit million times :D

I'm not gonna comment your stupidity. I'm just gonna say that C5 is closer to Interlude than Gracia. Which makes your arguments meaningless.

actually im pretty sure im older than you so your argument is invalid(by Grisom :D ) and btw opinions are different yes but thats about clean human stupidity have an opinion is 1 thing but dont accept simple facts is another thing^^

Maybe you are older but you don't know 1 simple thing:Respect for respect

1.yes i need to agree it was a lot harder BUT you need to agree that the client since hellbound focus on combat not on the pve part much more changes are done for a better pvp part with less pve even if i like to do some quests and farm exp have nice exp partys etc etc i admit that i like pvp much more

2.no its not true to be honest l2j provide much more feature than l2offmod the only part where l2offmod is better is the pathfinding and thats all,basically java is fine easy to costumize and easy to implement things what i wanted to say is if you even dont try to learn the basic languages for an l2j server you going to fail

and for you gerero

1.you say the same bullshit like everyone

2.noob servers mostly come with interlude chronicle bb

3.its mmoRpg

1/ Does it really have better pvp system? I dunno, but making healers able to attack, all these adds to summoners, which can now systematically attack with the summon and in the same time using their own nukes, all the new sets, that have imbalanced stats. Does it seem to you like improvement? I dunno... to me it looks like imbalance.

2/ Okay I agree, It might be actually better, but didn't they spread it world widely so every could create a server using their methods? And on the top of it, why do bugs and cheats mostly work on javas? You said it's better, is it? The bugs that can be found on java servers are insane.

1/ Does it really have better pvp system? I dunno, but making healers able to attack, all these adds to summoners, which can now systematically attack with the summon and in the same time using their own nukes, all the new sets, that have imbalanced stats. Does it seem to you like improvement? I dunno... to me it looks like imbalance.

2/ Okay I agree, It might be actually better, but didn't they spread it world widely so every could create a server using their methods? And on the top of it, why do bugs and cheats mostly work on javas? You said it's better, is it? The bugs that can be found on java servers are insane.

2.i start with that cause its easy...the reason is the wannabe packs if you use a decent pack like l2j or l2jfree your bugs get corrected as soon as you report it to the developers.The problem comes if you use a preconf pack or a wannabe pack(mxc home made server packs)

1.the items:they are not imbalanced actually you can still play nice in A or S grade you dont need S80 or S84 non of the items are imbalanced ok the mirage pvp armor SA maybe but its sooo fucking rare so dont disturb anyone...

the classes:healers are able to attack yes but if they attack they cant heal wheres the problem with that?i dont see the point you can choose with healer you play as a healer or if you need to lvling you switch to farmer char.

the summoners...they have nukes yes 1 nuke and its usefull?no its just a lvl1 hidro blast for example so its not a huge damage still the summon do the work so again i dont see the point

i dont get bored really of lineage i just get bored of human stupidity..lets say for example how they make a server...

1.choose chronicle

in this part most of them choose interlude even if they know that its the most bugged chronicle ever made so pointless to make a server with it but they do and a lot of player get disappointed by these servers

2.knowledge

most of the server admins dont know how to make a server they just read a guide get a preconf pack and done so it makes the same as point 1.(thats mostly interlude again)

3.ideas

there are no interesting servers anymore nobody can find out really cool ideas and this makes the gameplay really boring sometimes

basically the interlude lovers destroy this game...interlude servers = 99% fail = players get disappointed from the game = they leave the game...

1. You know that I disagree, we have talked too much time for this matter :P

I won't disagree that G Final has less bugs than Interlude, but Interlude is still an attractive client.

An alive proof of what I am telling is l2justice, java server.. 260++ players online all the day..

Well, you can't call this failure, can you? ;)

2. TOTALLY Agree.

Damn, these fucking preconfigured packs ruin everything. Absolutely Everything.

They are being made with good purposes (to help) but in the end they end up, being used by newbies that don't even know how to use the admin panel.

I don't tell that everybody must know Java professionaly in order to open a server, but, at least, why do they have to create something when they can't even use it properly?

3. Agree Again.

Nowadays, the only problem isn't the preconfigured packs. It is also the TONS of servers without anything special.

People just change the config values, like rates or True/Falses and activate TvT which is at the pack from the begining..

This is NOT Lineage, this is another boring PC game.. People need Customs in order to attract, and these custom don't have to be items only, but modifications as well.

Let me add a 4th thing:

There isn't a single server except Justice and Eminence, where the skills work AS THEY SHOULD.

In every server, you will find at least 10 not working skills, or skills that do not work as they should.

The problem is that people use their preconfigured packs or their compiled packs, without making an effort to fix things that the creators havent.

And one basic thing is the skills.

Regards.

1. You know that I disagree, we have talked too much time for this matter :P

I won't disagree that G Final has less bugs than Interlude, but Interlude is still an attractive client.

An alive proof of what I am telling is l2justice, java server.. 260++ players online all the day..

Well, you can't call this failure, can you? ;)

2. TOTALLY Agree.

Damn, these -beep-ing preconfigured packs ruin everything. Absolutely Everything.

They are being made with good purposes (to help) but in the end they end up, being used by newbies that don't even know how to use the admin panel.

I don't tell that everybody must know Java professionaly in order to open a server, but, at least, why do they have to create something when they can't even use it properly?

3. Agree Again.

Nowadays, the only problem isn't the preconfigured packs. It is also the TONS of servers without anything special.

People just change the config values, like rates or True/Falses and activate TvT which is at the pack from the begining..

This is NOT Lineage, this is another boring PC game.. People need Customs in order to attract, and these custom don't have to be items only, but modifications as well.

Let me add a 4th thing:

There isn't a single server except Justice and Eminence, where the skills work AS THEY SHOULD.

In every server, you will find at least 10 not working skills, or skills that do not work as they should.

The problem is that people use their preconfigured packs or their compiled packs, without making an effort to fix things that the creators havent.

And one basic thing is the skills.

Regards.

One more long and detailed post by Coyote WHICH IS SAYING THE TRUTH !

6/ The game became VERY EASY. The game has become incredibly Easy to play, because new addons were added, that make your game play easy, I played Lineage 2 since C1 and If I compare like C1 or C2 or C3 with today's clients, you wouldn't get for instance good gear in the game by performing same effort.

To me is the opposite, even if they added a lot of things to make the game easier, they also added 2 billion things that made it much harder (to players that doesnt live on l2) that in the end make a huge difference between a causal player and an addicted.

yeap l2 is a little boring... cause same thing to do day after day...so play on a low server where exp is interesting and exp places change all the time or on mid/high server with good pvp system...