If Maxcheaters had a Lineage2 Interlude Server....

Maxtor

..would you play?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. ..would you play?

• Yes,of course 100%!
    • Depends Rates,Staff,L2Pack,Devs etc..
    • No i wont... tell why.

I vote for 2 servers ! One server 100x and one 15x !

Customized Addons ( no custom items )

If the staff contained people from here there would be a server better than NcSoft's

x10000 l2off?

dude its not gonna be l2j.

Why not lol ? A pvp OFF server like 1000x isn't exist so far. It will rock if there will be made one, and also if it will be Mid-Rate none will play cuz there are many Mid L2off server now, and no one will come to test this.

And I saw something about stuck-sub. I think these are the most unballance servers, it's like stuck 20 agumets lol, better don't make a server if it will be stuck-sub

PS:

Don't event talk me again like this  Got it ?  -beep-er?

Did I hurt your feelings so hard ?  :-[

maxcheaters had a lineage server and we had issues with ncsoft mpla mpla

we will see what will happen in the next months

topic locked as we no need to discuss sometihng more

Where did you hosted the server? US?

This will be Special srv i will join for sure :)

Btw I Thinking Maxtor atm Making Srv and now he want to see our opinion xD I hope server will be the best! ^^

Well I have read most of your opinions guys so it's time to post mine right?

About rates : imo should be up to 5x but not up to 10x and the drop rate should be lower than 5x (that's up to the staff , I mean if it's changes to 6x , 7x etc)

About customization : Do not add any custom craps with special options as custom armors , weapons , jewels , etc.

About donations : Do not implement the donation untill the server has 2-3 months. After this time you can set a list of donations for each month that's comming. (Ex: for january 2010 : 6 S grade set's (2 robe/l2 ight/2heavy) and 6 weapons class bases).

About boting : Allow walker in order to create a buff station. (sws,bd,pp,wc,ee,se,bishop). Allow bishops on walker for the pvp.

I'll hear complains about that so NOTE : Players that have more than 1 bishops in party logged at the same time for pvp , 1 of them got jailed  forever as a firrst warning. For the 2nd time both healers got jailed forever and the player get 10 d-lvls). You can level up just one buffer everytime, that means you are not allowed to run around with 5 walkers for the lvl up. The buff station should stay in a town (it's up to the staff which town). Buff stations that are out of that town got jailed.

About buff's : Set all the 2nd class buffs/dances/songs to 1 hour. Set the 3rd buffs to 5 minutes each. It's up to the stuff the time of the selfbuffs.

About items : Do not implement any shop that sells Soulshots, hp/mp potions (make them craftable). Note : do not ever allow mp potions.

About raids and epic gear : Do not set a custom respawn time for normal raids and the epic raids.

I had more ideas but I'll post them when is the right time.