SEARCH FOR THE HIGHEST ~INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED~

K4rmaArr0ws

" post="687679" timestamp="1256750079"]

605350826.png

Hello there. ;D

vertserver nahh...we talk about home network connections not dedicated nets

Sorry i didnt knew, this is were we run our l2off server, we got other 2, one of them will be our l2j server.

you know that way if you have a gigabit inet under your server you win :D

605438278.png

If you search for lowest internet connection speed then i think i won :D

Xaxaxa,That's True You are the winner of lowtest speed network omg 1 mb download  ;D,but i like bcs you dont lie and put us images with 100 mb's on sec RESPECT!  ;)

thanks AzK :)  i appreciate that but i have to say that this is one of the fast connections in my country and it costs about 50-60 euro per month most people have 512 kb or something here xD

thanks AzK :)  i appreciate that but i have to say that this is one of the fast connections in my country and it costs about 50-60 euro per month most people have 512 kb or something here xD

You kidding me i think how to best fastest conection LOL?  ??? 50-60 Euro? In my opinion is to much,i pay 10 Euro for 35-40 MB DOWNLOAD,5-10 UPLOAD,well but is posible in cyprus,In Spanish Same Situation the lowtest conection cost 60-70 Euro  ;D ahaha,and to have a decent speed conection cost to much  :P

You kidding me i think how to best fastest conection LOL?  ??? 50-60 Euro? In my opinion is to much,i pay 10 Euro for 35-40 MB DOWNLOAD,5-10 UPLOAD,well but is posible in cyprus,In Spanish Same Situation the lowtest conection cost 60-70 Euro  ;D ahaha,and to have a decent speed conection cost to much  :P

in hungary 120/10mb/sec is 40euro :D net speed really depends on where you live